Hahaha Xmas song for you all :P

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i wasnt it was good ... i like kevin bloody wilsons santa claus you c**t wheres me fuckin bike etc etc

hehe

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i can't watch it tbh, anything bad involving santa and i get upset...its like when religious people hear blasphemy

he just brings joy and love and toys to all the children of the world...why are people cruel about him...whhhhhy??? (santa, not like god you can say what you want about him lol)

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Amphrax just received a 6 day infraction for being a wanker? ;p That was shite, and I am not even going to call you 'Sir' for that :twak:

I am always on my own at xmas, prolly the worst time of the year for me :(

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Youtube any South Park christmas song and... in fact. Fullstop.

I refuse to name that and South Park in the same sentence. Just do it and forget that you ever made this thread.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If ban hammer isn't swung in this thread there is no justice on FH

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
bah humbug christmas inst sacred ... its just another human construct that you get sentimental about ...

besides according to reddwarf they found the missing first page of the bible which says

The charactures contained in this book are purely fictional and no similarity to people living or dead is intended .. or some such crap

;)

So its all based on a lie :p

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Ken Bruce has played this on Radio2 each Christmas for the last couple of years and it deserves to be the Christmas No.1

YouTube- Santa's a Scotsman

"Too many pies, not enough exercise,
Of course he's one of us!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom