Haha@mythic

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Vampiirs may no longer use the following items: weak elixir of power, improved elixir of power, strong elixir of power, and elixir of instant power.

took em long enough to see that one xD

same thing with the never-ending bodyguard-duo, its so blatantly obvious that you can easily see that hmm, this might get abused somehow. But it still manages to filter through beta testing and various monitoring sequences ^^

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Arnor said:
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Vampiirs may no longer use the following items: weak elixir of power, improved elixir of power, strong elixir of power, and elixir of instant power.

took em long enough to see that one xD

same thing with the never-ending bodyguard-duo, its so blatantly obvious that you can easily see that hmm, this might get abused somehow. But it still manages to filter through beta testing and various monitoring sequences ^^

Alright I'm a catacombs newbiew as far as Vamps go. Are they basically immortal with power?

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
Vamps charge up their power by doing succesful melee attacks + one powerdrain spell. Their not supposed to get power from anywhere else at all I beleive.

Started one last night to try out...seems like a fun class.

Btw: Hey Arnor! Still playing? :)

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Nott said:
Btw: Hey Arnor! Still playing? :)

not rly :\

just bored to hell, practically no mates play and guild inactive so cba.

playing US only still?

and a vamp without power is just a bad tank, with power...well now we're talking ^^

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
I remember watching a vampiir video, their powergain via melee was fast ENOUGH o_o. But yea, this obvious awaited nerf would prevent some serious abuse =p.

One more thing, can Vampiirs get affected by FoP , mr, or those pots that give you mr :p?

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
:mad: i whanted to play a op char for once !!!

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Silverblast said:
One more thing, can Vampiirs get affected by FoP , mr, or those pots that give you mr :p?

No, vampirs can only gain power through combat and their spells. At the same point, they can't lose power due to power drain node either. If you can kill an easy mob before combat to get some power you are ok tbh. Vampiirs are pretty powerful meleers it seems. If I am still around in DAoC till Catacombs, I will try one :)

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Maybe if they get access to MCL and RP then theres no need for that 'easy mob' ;). Im sticking to my champ though, hes back to doing monster damage o_O.

Arnor

Fledgling Freddie
Ilienwyn said:
No, vampirs can only gain power through combat and their spells. At the same point, they can't lose power due to power drain node either. If you can kill an easy mob before combat to get some power you are ok tbh. Vampiirs are pretty powerful meleers it seems. If I am still around in DAoC till Catacombs, I will try one :)

they also lose power constantly(a power-regen of -XX pr second)

i really doubt they got mcl/rp, but you never know with myfic :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom