HAHA @ Mythic

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
does this mean ebaying chars will be legal in EU now?

hum

2 necros pling infs, then sell(transfer) them :p

i would like a pally btw >_<

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
Awesome tbh.. NOT..

Mythic just smells more money.

Quote from that FAQ[/U]

Q:Will there be a service fee charge if I wish to transfer a character to a new account?

A:Credit card that is on file from your source account will be charged a $40.00 transfer fee. Once you have verified the appropriate information with a support representative, your credit card will be billed and the transfer will be queued for processing.

Gifv more money to mythic/goa (once european servers get it) for crappy customer service etc..

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
$40 is way too freakin much. i mean all they gotta do is drag n drop n00bs !!

emma

Loyal Freddie
XeffoInfil said:
$40 is way too freakin much. i mean all they gotta do is drag n drop n00bs !!
Cost $150 in EQ ;p $40 is cheap

XeffoInfil

Fledgling Freddie
emma said:
Cost $150 in EQ ;p $40 is cheap

but i mean the work they have to do for such a high price, makes it expensive. EQ was expensive too but thats not the point

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
If you dont like the price, dont use it when it arrives.

This is very helpful for some people who share an account and dont want to level another toon if they both want to play at the same time.

Stlong whining before it even happens...

Nightchill

Can't get enough of FH
Zaffa said:
does this mean ebaying chars will be legal in EU now?

Doubtful since the reason it's disallowed on the Eu servers is due to Eu/French law (can't remember which) on intellectual property.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
I don't see the big deal in this.
If someone wants to setup business selling leveled characters, they don't use this account splitting.
The only thing they would win by using that is level 1-20... Why not save the 40$ and just use the new account from level 1?

C'mon... the only people that benefits from this, is people that share an account. And, guess why Mythic implemented this? Duh!

Zaffa

Can't get enough of FH
Nightchill said:
Doubtful since the reason it's disallowed on the Eu servers is due to Eu/French law (can't remember which) on intellectual property.

but then...

the chars arnt ours either its goa's....

the chars aint made by goa, and they aint ours, why cant we sell/transfer them then? errr

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
Zaffa said:
but then...

the chars arnt ours either its goa's....

the chars aint made by goa, and they aint ours, why cant we sell/transfer them then? errr

All characters and everything they own belong to GOA.

From the EULA:

* You acknowledge expressly that all characters created and all objects acquired and developed during the game are an integral part of the Software and the Expansion pack and strictly remain the property of the Publisher.

We just rent them :eek6:

Balbor

Fledgling Freddie
i got an idea for mythic to make more money, its a add-on that needs a sub each month but when you log on you type /buffup and instently get all top buffs

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Balbor said:
i got an idea for mythic to make more money, its a add-on that needs a sub each month but when you log on you type /buffup and instently get all top buffs

that´s just way to silly

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Addlcove said:

that´s just way to silly

actually if i recall correctly UO had something like that (after it was taken over), you started out with more skill if you paid more IRL money :eek:

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
lol.. maybe they eventually do this; it makes having a buffer less expensive (eg 2nd comp etc), so more people will use this, then more money for GOA/Mythic. Then they invent a new buff class, so the hardcore player can keep his advantage, yet paying another 12€ /month extra :)

Duzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Its alsow pretty nice for ppl who have one account, with tank + cleric, and want a buffbot without leveling a new one, just buy a new account and pay $40 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom