Haha epic :P

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Irritating thing about that video, is I was following Magon for about 2mins before that fight waiting for him to come back over the water. Bard runs in and I end up watching most of that from behind the ridge.

However bard vs sorc, long death, but with no pet and once moc down sorc is pretty fucked.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Well he could just charm one of thoose 10mobs around him there but he didint so try to moc and use everything and still fail :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Indeed, where magon was is where the gobbo/bounders are iirc?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Yeah, there's some yell cons around there. Guessing he was prolly about to get one till he got interrupted.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
moral of the story, dont moc on someone when there is obvious LoS near they can abuse ><

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
He should have left after the root. Get pet, moc and win.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
still doesn't change the fact that Magon is the worse rr12 Sorcerer around :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
don't play anymore, but I liked Magon, he was one of the few RR12's that wasn't completely full of himself, or atleast from what I gathered he wasn't..

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
don't play anymore, but I liked Magon, he was one of the few RR12's that wasn't completely full of himself, or atleast from what I gathered he wasn't..

I spoke to him a couple of times when we moved to alb (for like 3 weeks) before the dyvet died. He was pretty okay tbh.

He could have done better, and it's a funny vid :) ...but tbh, if the bard has the jump I have trouble envisaging a situation where a sorc would win, whatever the RR and RA's. Sorcs only hope is to front load enuff damage to wipe the bard b4 he had chance to think or do anything. The bard can bail easy enough and come back with the sorcs toys down. If the pet is a problem, the bard can just go and come back when he has the jump to mez/root it. If the bard also has stuff like MoC, ml10 weap, traitors, etc...it's a no brainer. Sorc can't even get a QC off with amnesia.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Yeah he hade (has) that no care attitude that everyone should have when gaming online.

Everz

FH is my second home
Magon was a pretty sound bloke tbh. Never the greatest player and if you could make out what he wrote (afaik his english/typing has improved though?) he was a good laugh.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Any player can kill any unbuffed player to be fair

I just remember his horrible english when playing in dragon knights on alb

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Lol does it matter if he was unbuffed or not? I mean who is so stupid running out unbuffed without pet and fking use moc also, ding ding braincells inc. There is something called NPC buffs if u dont have bb

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Might have just ran from a fight or something and lost pet/buffs and was running back to get a rebuff etc :p it does matter tho yes. It would have been worth infinately more if Magon was buffed and had a pet.

BigE

One of Freddy's beloved
yer nice one net.. your far superior.. making a post and a movie about it.. when does the book come out ?

Thanks

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
yer nice one net.. your far superior.. making a post and a movie about it.. when does the book come out ?

Thanks

Sadly the movie aint mine, just something i found on youtube. And if you want my babies just pm me and ill give you my adress

Everz

FH is my second home
Any player can kill any unbuffed player to be fair

I just remember his horrible english when playing in dragon knights on alb

He is dyslexic, or at least that is what I was told in DK.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
He is indeed Dyslexic, i used to love his dyslexic rants in region :D

Also BigE sounds bitter

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I spoke to him a couple of times when we moved to alb (for like 3 weeks) before the dyvet died. He was pretty okay tbh.

He could have done better, and it's a funny vid :) ...but tbh, if the bard has the jump I have trouble envisaging a situation where a sorc would win, whatever the RR and RA's. Sorcs only hope is to front load enuff damage to wipe the bard b4 he had chance to think or do anything. The bard can bail easy enough and come back with the sorcs toys down. If the pet is a problem, the bard can just go and come back when he has the jump to mez/root it. If the bard also has stuff like MoC, ml10 weap, traitors, etc...it's a no brainer. Sorc can't even get a QC off with amnesia.

I write alot of bullshit when I'm sober. :(

Well met the lot of you! We willl meet in odins feast hall once again, in the land of ywain!! Once more battle willl be joined and sword play willl not be refused from any quarter!!\ Netcode I offer you battle, this strange warrior from the north! As I do puninshement, who hails frrom emeral isle! We do not shy away from aex or sword play here! Or the power or sorcer~!!!!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Fk me. Maeloch has rolled for Arthur. Is that a little hint of a sorc I see there? Should I be looking for Sleepingfanny the sorc?

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Fk me. Maeloch has rolled for Arthur. Is that a little hint of a sorc I see there? Should I be looking for Sleepingfanny the sorc?
If you don't stfu your life experience willl be sleeping fannnies!

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Ill shut up, but only because you asked nicely :<

(make sure you don't mix up aoe mezz and single mezz (as the ment only gets a single), you don't want a field of red badgers resisting your aoe mezz)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
At least I didn't post as much crap as I suspected I did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom