HAHA calk you sad little man

O

old.[Pixie]

from what i hear, hollowpoint (a members of scc) told me that calk got his won cd key banned. :D oh joy, no more idiotic ,sad ,lame and childish shite from cal in games anymore.

thank you...

A

Atomic Rammer

lol

Do u mean won banned him at source or he is just banned from bw servers?

S

SAS

He has been ban from all BW cs servers via his WONID. Hence you don't see him on the servers.

However how can he be in a clan?? I am now hearing reports he is on the demon cs servers causing hassle there.

Roll on beta6.5 when all his cheats will be stopped then he will either have to give up or actually (shock horror) play the game :)

------------------
Posted by S.A.S
http://guides.barrysworld.com

O

old.Kez

or they find new cheats, like they have since beta 1. ;)

O

old.[Pixie]

hang on, your not gonna let him back in after beta 6.5 are you?

O

old.Kurt_Angle

I think it's the W--nkers that don't mouth of that do more damage, on demon last night it was a joke, a pair of assholes from [DS] were screwing the game up for all. Im on the verge of quiting this great game because because atm it's being completely ruined by cheats, cs is far more open to cheating than quake ever was, things like walls and recoil were put there for a reason, in quake i just drop cheats from a great hight, sure bots are tough but they can be beaten(dm8) PS ect.. but in CS it's all about stealth and such like, i like the realism thing, why do people do this :( roll on beta 6.5(well for the first week anyway) :(

O

old.QuantumUK

Well at least I have the satisfaction of having p1ssed one guy off. He kept joining the terrorist force and doing the skin cheat, but everytime he did I blew his head off. It was pretty obvious who it was, cos he would stand still as he did the cheat, then he suddenly dropped off of radar. I just told him he was so crap he couldn't even cheat properly, and he just left. What a dumbass :D.

O

old.[Pixie]

arent we gonna get any posts from the o mighty weiner calk himself? of is he still crying and saying to himslef "one day, i will grow a penis!"

oh yeah , i got an icq from some idiot called Kolan saying how much of a... i wont go into it but it was totally outta the blue and v offencive, he seems to be a "freind" of calks and says he will get him a new coopy o HL, will this mean we havent seen the last of the gimp that is calk? :eek:

O

old.QuantumUK

AFAIK his registration has been removed from the BB which is why all his posts now say "unregistered".

O

old.frankie

no that is him

thats why i aint got me icq no on here anymore caus of people like him, thank god for the trusty ignore list.

------------------
----------------------
-------------------------
----------------------
DR_FRANKENSTIEN

O

old.[Pixie]

so has calk moved to demon?

lol hes gonna get banned from all the big servers...

so sad...

------------------
You think im cheating?

thanks for the compliment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom