Hah, i`m new!

Shun

Fledgling Freddie
hah, just came here to say that i`m new to the forum and the game =D

Didn`t buy the game yet, will buy in january, probably will join a good rp server , but don`t know the realm yet

Well, that`s it heheh, hello all

Thanks

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Hullo and welcome new person :) And join Midgard or Hibernia if you want to contribute to better population balance ^^

Funkybunny

Banned
errr. this post has made it past answer3 without someone warning him or trying to remove his joy to play this game even before he buys it... someone tell him how horrible it is so he will be spared!

i hate the game myself.. i just cant stop playing :(

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Welcome mate :) indeed, like Fana told ye earlier... join MIDGARD (or hib) ;)

and this game ain't that horrible as some people like you to believe... just stay clear of the crafting bit...... I didn't and now I'm addicted to pressing that damn same button over and over again :)

Chesnox

Fledgling Freddie
Shun said:
hah, just came here to say that i`m new to the forum and the game =D

Didn`t buy the game yet, will buy in january, probably will join a good rp server , but don`t know the realm yet

Well, that`s it heheh, hello all

Thanks

A good RP server? Well, errrr, good luck!!!

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Chesnox said:
A good RP server? Well, errrr, good luck!!!

Cammlann then? ;)

Welcome though, we (Europeans) don't have a dedicated RP server. But in the pick between the two English Speaking server's i'd guess Prydwen probably has a more active RP element to it than Excal (you can probably find RP guilds in both though)

Shun

Fledgling Freddie
aah, thanks for the tips guys =)

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
My personal tip for you - don't. 1. WoW is out soon 2. RP in daoc goes as far as lO MEIGHTS!!1 3. There is just about no normal pve in daoc anymore so leveling will be hard. 4. WoW

But good luck if you decide to play.

CrimsonHaze

Fledgling Freddie
WOW is scheduled for 4th Q 2005 according to game development media.. so you got plenty of time to enjoy DAOC. New games are also much hyped - I am about to quit EQ2 after only 5 weeks playing as the people are too few, the attitude of players sux, and the graphics clunky.

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
If you want some RP then join Hibernia on Prydwen, Artisans of the Willow, top guild :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Hansmoleman said:
stop drooling over the n00bs

But their so cuddly and fluffy and crampacked with non-odd stuff i can suck out and twist and turn into a Seelishious dish of weird with fries... :(

Shun

Fledgling Freddie
lol..*sacared now*

I really decided to try daoc because i liked the style of the game, besides people that already play keep telling me the comunity of daoc is one of the bests. >.>...anyway..i really wanna try the game =)
I don`t like sci fi mmorpgs and so i needed to decide of Lineage 2, daoc , Eq2 or Wow. Everyone that plays L2 that i know tell me that buying L2 is a waste of money, because the only good thing of it it`s the pvp and bla bla bla. About wow, i played it once a bit in a friends house for a couple of days and i didn`t like it. Eq2 is good, but no pvp, so i`m not buying it.

I left FFXI because i used to hate it..i mean, the only thing to do is keep lvling , all the players going to the same places to lv..and there was no fun and rp (my opinion). that`s why i`m comming to daoc.. :p

Funkybunny

Banned
a pretty easy rp char is friar... obviously.. or paladin... :p anyway.. i wish ya good luck.. if ya decide to join alb-excal dont be afraid to contact Feitha for a few gold and some starters help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom