Hagbui Group This week 21:00 - 24:30.

Ixephalon

Fledgling Freddie
Hello Realm-Mates!

Me and my friend are starting a regular group at the Hagbui Zerker/Thane camp in Vanern Swamp. If anyone out there is having troubles leveling elsewhere - and cannot get into a moderna grp, than this is the grp for you!

Time: Every day this week; Tuesday - Friday: 21:00 - 24:30/01:00ish. Please note, we will only be having 2 AFK breaks at most between 5-10minutes. We will re-assess grp situation Friday night to plan Weekend grp.

Currently looking for 3 additional players; level 40+ only please.

SM (Full supp): Ixephaelon
SM (Full supp): Frid
SM (Full supp): Open
Thane/Savage/Skald: Open
Tank: Open
PacHealer: Soothsayer

Also in need of a BB with high aug spec for endregen, dex/qui, and back-up healing when nessecary.

If you wish to join please respond to this post, or contact me via e-mail @ Synxz@hotmail.com, you may also PM me in game tommorow if spots have not been filled. Thank you!

Ixephalon

Fledgling Freddie
Please note, if your going to PM me ingame - my name is "Ixephaelon". You may also try "Soothsayer" if I am not available.

Ixephalon

Fledgling Freddie
Thane/Savage/Skald is prefered for pulling purposes. I can't see us being too fussy about this if 2 warriors want to join tho as long as one is willing to use thrown.

2nd slot for "tank" - meaning any of the viking classes really. Sorry I wasn't clearer on this!

Ixephalon

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, indeed I would pet-pull these - however I feel for that I would most certainly need PBT, which currently is non-existant AFAIK in my realm. All RMs in range (that have been online in the past 5 days at least), have all been RC. Thanks for the info tho.

Er-Murazor

Fledgling Freddie
Is that time 21:00 CET?

I'd like to join with my 43 SM that has some points spent on summoning too.
We could make nice focuspulls if only have 2 or more healing classes available.
No PBT needed then.

Ixephalon

Fledgling Freddie
The time is 21:00GMT.

If you want to pull with focus, then I'm sure I will have no trouble finding another healer for the grp if your online tonight... PM me ingame - Ixephealon, and I will sort it out. As no-one has applied for tank positions yet this method would probably be ideal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom