Hadrians Wall 27/08/04

laand

Fledgling Freddie
Was great fun in hadrians tonight, kudos to the hibs who tried and tried yet could not win us.

Was great fun and quite challenging at times, i even got some of the fights on video which i will post sometime in the near future when i have a few more and can construct a decent rvr movie out of it.

Oh and to the solo mincer, how bored were you?? Did you actually kill anything tonight?

Look forward to more RvR in hadrians sometime soon.

If you were not in hadrians then please do not bother posting pointless comments in here.

Kindest regards,
White Rose.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
laand said:
Look forward to more RvR in hadrians sometime soon.

If you were not in hadrians then please do not bother posting pointless comments in here.

Kindest regards,
White Rose.

Were you the bunch with the BD that hit our group when we were just below mtk, on the way to suiciding?

That was hilarious. I was just in the middle of typing "No, mids won't be out here because they already have DF" and then noticed the mezz animation above my head. :)

Marc

FH is my second home
HW has been great the past few nights ;)

Eibhl

Fledgling Freddie
Not too sure I should admit to being there but our GG had fun either way.

My hat goes off to you sir you pwned us!

When my druid has had that axe removed from his arse ill come back for a rematch.

laand

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Were you the bunch with the BD that hit our group when we were just below mtk, on the way to suiciding?

That was hilarious. I was just in the middle of typing "No, mids won't be out here because they already have DF" and then noticed the mezz animation above my head. :)

Yes indeed that was my group and was indeed my insta ae stun/mezz.

I dinged 2 artis and a guildmember dinged RR5 from your group.
Thanks a lot..

Oh and it was meant to be the 26th, but was after midnight when i posted so for me was the 27th... ;)

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
laand said:
Yes indeed that was my group and was indeed my insta ae stun/mezz.

I dinged 2 artis and a guildmember dinged RR5 from your group.
Thanks a lot..

You're welcome :)

I nearly fell off my chair I was laughing so hard - some kind of weird fate thing going on there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom