Hadrians-Odins Interested?

Ucallme

Banned
One thing.

Anyone interested in getting Hadrians/Odins more active?

Emain is real tough for the low RR characters.

Just an idea, see what you think

Ucallme 50 warrior
Amphrax 50 shadowblade

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Actually, this issue has been brought up several times. Really, just look in the archieves.

Best is to port to Odins instead of Emain when you get ganked by high RR groups.

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Probably find that Hadrians will be a bit more active now that albion has relics to defend. Hope so anyway, i miss rvr up there.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
cu there ero :D , just as before toa :D still i remember nice fights vs your caster grp in hw :D

Eroa

Banned
Eroda said:
Probably find that Hadrians will be a bit more active now that albion has relics to defend. Hope so anyway, i miss rvr up there.

You mean you miss camping mmg with 3-4fg in Hadrians ?

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
ive been doing alright in Emain recently you got to pick your fights though and know when your going to get steamrollered.

Im an animist (as you all know by now grr shrooms and all that :) ) basically dont go out there to make rps go out to have fun even if that fun is adding on a hib group attacking an alb or mid group.

The biggest mistake mostly done is that people arnt content with killing the odd alb or mid they go "ooo whats going on at the atk/mpk" go beyond the mile gates and get killed horibly.

ALSO stay together as a group dont go chasing after the odd stealther who pops up and kills a team member, while your off chasing them the other 3 stealthers are picking off the rest of your team :)

KNOW your classes try and work out which classes people are before you attack them.

IE caster in a robe with a staff from albion might also be a friar dont run up and attempt to staff them in the face because the first evade they do will have you stunned :D

Try to do it solo although i know thats hard, and ive found that odins and hadrians is generally RVR gank group grounds or at least skilled players head there emains a bit more zergy but still been fun these past few days :)

Eroda

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
You mean you miss camping mmg with 3-4fg in Hadrians ?

Yes i miss that alot, it was such fun standing up there in huge zergs making 2k rps in an evening. /sarcasm

Always negative comments, u obviously have a real problem with me :p

I dont think emain could be any more zergy atm anyway. Be good to have rvr move to odins and hadrians more, if nothing more than for a bit of variance.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
before toa in odin wa ssome nice fights time by time, sadly just albs and hibs rarely run around whit 1fg, maybe albs think they had 1fg? when in reality there was ~3fg together.
+ usually ~10 hibs st zerg camping mg:s.

sadly when albs find there was smaller groups, and hibs, they suddenly needed bigger and bigger groups -> kill odin for soloer and small/low rank peeps.

hadrian was some wierd looking red/white? alb guild who camped gates and run around whit ~4fg -> loosing fast intresting.
hmm but dunno if they was there more when albs didnt had relics? maybe they now come again?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Awarkle said:
IE caster in a robe with a staff from albion might also be a friar dont run up and attempt to staff them in the face because the first evade they do will have you stunned :D

Unfortunaly for them friars is that their only stun is at 44 staff which is 3rd in side-chain :mad:

3rd in side-chain is pretty tough to land in normal RvR if the target aint stunned and if he's stunned no real point in trying to get a stun in :)

And friars their weaponskill is even MUUUUUUUUUUUCH lower then savages so they miss like allllways o_O (being sarcastic here btw)

Biggest downside about shrooms is you got no reliable way on controlling what shrooms attack when they come to the field of doom :p

Ucallme

Banned
Well the idea of this post is really to spread the RvR in different Zones and less zerging in emain.

Ucallme 50 warrior RR4 5
Amphrax 50 shadowblade RR3 5

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Eroda said:

same same /agree. I miss beeing able to have good fights in all 3 frontiers. Emain is duuuuuuull.

snopy

Fledgling Freddie
well think most ppl agre that rvr would be more fun if its in all frontier realm, but it aint gonna work if you just post here and then port emain .
so get ya ass into other frontier and if non there go bash some guards and let ppl know you there :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom