Had far to much fun in thid, i like it more than emain hehe :)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
me and valki on sunday had so much fun and were playing for about 5 hours together....
i never new 2 infs could t8k out groups of 5+
i just re-rolled my inf to a female char called charas and the amount of spam between me and valki in the time was about in the hundreds hehe :)
also...
if any 1 here from mid/alb/hib uses teamspeak thinking of setting up a channel for us in bg1 :)
any 1 interested just say and i will get you a user name password and chanel info
see yas around :)
p.s thanks valki for a fantasitic duo :)

Lyne

Fledgling Freddie
Players pwn3d, countless thousands. V. Good.

A teamspeak/gamevoice/RW server opens up terrible new avenues that man and woman should probably not wot of :)

Frairtuk

Fledgling Freddie
meh

missing all the fun arnt I, to be perfectly honest I find thid way more fun then emain, in the simple way that tanks have a chance of meeting other tanks, sometimes :D more fun if u fight a longer battle then being dead in 3 seconds from caster/stealth...

btw im trying to work out with a friend for a TS channel, but will need to see if people will actualy use it, even if it is just to scream at the other realms :D

Tuk

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Teamspeak thid channel

well..
we can either make our own channel or..
just be lazy asses and join the top german channel with no password and 0/100 at all times :)
just reply if ur gonna be on :)

Teknoid

Fledgling Freddie
yer thid has been great fun last few weeks, my guild tend to normally focus in thid atm instead of emain etc. its alot of fun, to the point that even hibbies are starting to come to thid a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom