Had Enough Of This

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
what the hell is going on with the merchants ... Apart from the 19028376128973678912763781263781263781263781263 items that the merchants show and do not fucking exist it seems that the merchant doesnt even show all the items stored in the merchant... game mastaaaaahsss whats going on.. its been so much time now this is happening and noone seems to care about it .. i log an alt and check my merchant with it , only to find out that for crying out loud its not even showing the 30% of the items i got on it. So what s going on!??! and why isnt this getting fixed... its been so much time merchants are buggy so please do something about it .

leviathane

Part of the furniture
aye it's getting bloody annoying now been like tht for ages and its just zzzz.

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
what the hell is going on with the merchants ... Apart from the 19028376128973678912763781263781263781263781263 items that the merchants show and do not fucking exist it seems that the merchant doesnt even show all the items stored in the merchant... game mastaaaaahsss whats going on.. its been so much time now this is happening and noone seems to care about it .. i log an alt and check my merchant with it , only to find out that for crying out loud its not even showing the 30% of the items i got on it. So what s going on!??! and why isnt this getting fixed... its been so much time merchants are buggy so please do something about it .

As annoying as the bug is there is no need to spam this over multiple forums. The Friday news last week made mention of this problem so GoA are aware and working on it.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Has become abit of an issue and it really does negate the whole purpose of the Market Explorer :(

But i must wonder is this a problem that would be fixed as fast as lets say the billing system for daoc was bugged ... hmm i wonder ;)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Its a hark back to the days of not having ME's anyway

(or did I just dream there used to be CM's but no ME at one point?)...

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, GOA are aware of it, it's been mentioned in the last 3 news. No news tomorrow, and they can't give us an update, so who knows when it'll be fixed.

A real shame, as this is a bug that's getting sworn about by soooo many people.

Darzil

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
Its a hark back to the days of not having ME's anyway

(or did I just dream there used to be CM's but no ME at one point?)...

No, there was that time.

However, the difference was that then you could get to the last pages of the CM.

Darzil

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
lets play a game, "guess how long it would have taken to fix this if it was on US servers?"

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
enkor said:
lets play a game, "guess how long it would have taken to fix this if it was on US servers?"

Working as intended?

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
GrIrcSpammer said:
tt still not f

Read the various other threads and sticky posts on this subject.

They are aware of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom