Had bug with ml3.5 now need advice.

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
Last time i made ml3 i came to antioos having all 3 items and he said to me - "you dont have enough items" and then i got another message in journal - "Search for Triton Shaman In Meso" WHEN I HAD NECKLACE IN BACKPACK.

I posted in RIGHTNOW and all they did - resetted my journal BUT DIDN'T delete my items from inventory, not i got quest again and its said in journal: "Step#1: Bring to antioos an cobra egg, sword and triton shammie necklace".

Now questions.
Is it the right message after you have farmed items when u need to return to antioos? I think there should have been smth like "return to antioos for reward". ANd im very confused with "Step#1"
Shall i destoroy items and farm them again? And if i destroy them will they drop again?

Any ideas what to do?

nptr

Fledgling Freddie
Could someone who completed ml3.5 presteps tell me what message you have in your journal plz. Thnx in advance.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
think it's "Antioos has betrayed you" or something like that.

But anyway if u had the encounter rested u need to get the items again me thinks and then u should get step #2 in your journal.

Kais

Banned
this happened to me a few weeks ago, try killing the triton shaman again. It worked for me atleast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom