Hack?

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
right i saw a player the other day, twice.....

ok that doesnt sound like a major hack, the thing is there were in the same place at the same time, ie hes stood there and theres the same player right next to him

its not a lag ghost as they are in differnt equipment and 1 was in a guild while 1 wasnt. They both moved seperatly ect too

Now is this a hack and should be reported to rightnow, or just an odd bug?

I have a couple of screenies of it btw

let me know :)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
I've seen something similar as well. Same person, same name, one was in guild and one was guildless, but I could see this ~ 10 secs, then both disappeared. I think it's a bug.

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
It seems to be a bug. I have seen that a different times now. But best was a guildie, that saw my Cleric after I relogged to my Infi. So he made a screen of a stealthed Cleric :clap: . And I realy don't hack... :(

Ariacs

Fledgling Freddie
I get that a lot recently. Was in lyon with my scout, when caba loaded up it looked exactly like my scout, but from the day before, he was blue con, wearing different armour(the armour i had the day before). Also sometimes when I log in scout, theres another me. Same thing but disapears after a couple secs.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
the most common bloke for doing this is jjuraa tbh :-/ i always see a Jjuraa <kupo Flux> and then a Jjuraa @-)

Ashash Saleem

Fledgling Freddie
afik it's a known bug that just makes ur client load the name above somene elses head or creates a ghost of the person from time to time

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
I had a friend who was heading to thidranki on his necro appear as if he were a level 50 necro in epic armour and a disciples of aldur guild cloak whilst appearing unguilded at the time.. He'd ported through to sauvage at pretty much the same time as one of my DoA guildmates had released to gothwaite I think, and the doa guildy appeared with my friends name showing instead of his own. Just one of many very strange bugs in this game :) I've also seen the cloned people bug happen a few times, always in gothwaite too...

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
It's a known bug. Been ingame for ages already.. it's not that guy cheating, it's your client getting confused. The bug is most likely related to people hearing areas (Borderkeeps) they're nowhere near.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Its a Bug
It happened to me once when i logged my Inf, on my bots computer my Inf looked like a 50 Reaver in OOTKT who wasn't even online (I've never spoke to him too)

My bot once had a cool bug, he could run through walls, buffed my group from a wall :)

Ginius

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, got the screeny now.
I just logged from my Cleric Ramira to my Infi Gidius. But Assur still had Ramira on his screen, so he saw a hiding cleric :clap: :
sshot021.jpg

Oh, and have a look what he is examining by clicking on me :eek7: .

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
I've seen daoc in wireframe and clerics stealthed in classic, wayyyyyyyy back.

Server instability, was like 5 players online, somehow I didn't LD :D

Anyway, saw my fellow groupmate cleric who ld'd in wireframe and in stealth etc, was hectic :p

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
I once logged to swap characters between cabalist and reaver. The person with me saw the cabalist but "heard" the reaver, i.e. it was the Reaver's name against the /s comments, but it was the cabalist stood in front of him. A relog cured it, but it did freak a few people!

Zede

Part of the furniture
I have a piccy of my briton cleric - walking around as a Half Ogre !

( wishes he could do it permanently with my skinny avalonians)

Ashash Saleem

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
i have a pic of a stealthing paladin :D

hehe me too, my mate preet was following me about, but he had gfx and name of flesh, spent half hour running about thinking i was being chased by flesh when it was really my scout friend, only realised when he stealthed and all i saw was flesh stealthed next to me, got a piccy somwhere.

Rakdhin

Fledgling Freddie
It's a bug, happens to me all the freaking time. :p I seem to have a double of me in sauvage/emain like, all the time. Once Fokias got my skin and my name, and when you emoted to him you'd emote to Rakdhin.. When he spoke it said "Fokias says,", but otherwise he looked like me, had my name and was a perfectly functioning clone of me.

Edit: As you can see above.. Just noticed Windforce's screenshot. :p

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
I have screens of soulfly slowing up as one of his other chars at the SI vault some where.. which was funny.. I think he made a thed of it way back then ;)
mm.. had my self show up in emian the other day and everyone though I was a cleric under a different name have screen shots from both points of view its quite funny I was also immume to mellee attacks which was quite funny.. when I went to amg and a mid tryed to PA me and did 0 dmg lol.. ill try and dig the screen shots out and post em :)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
From biggles point of view you will also notice all teh ML buffs etc at the top which where flashing etc... this didnt change if I loged out of the server..

sshot241.jpg

And tehn from Milkybars point of view

sshot240.jpg

Ill see if I can get Elitestoner to post his as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom