Haannaah Summon Some Guts!

Tizu

Fledgling Freddie
You are no fun at all, you never leave the top of ck (is very very boring).
You only attack when people have people on them already (MINSTREL) :twak: or only if you have your sorc buddy so you can press the one button you love the most.

Yes if i see a 1 on 1 going on (was one at mpk Necro vs Enchanter) I let them fight even if its a mid vs alb/hib, it adds more fun seeing if you can beat the class. Many things come into play when 1 on 1's in thid.

Ofc buffed people are very common now, But your spec/SC gear can make alot of difference. Dont forget the main thing that you need tho.. and this is to you haannaah and that is SKILL!.

So please Haannaah dont act like the lvl50 albs please I come to BG to play without the zerg's and RA's.

Grow some guts!!!!

JJ

Jumpingjack Flash

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
amagad they come close to ck...lets run to ck doors nice and safe among 10 npc archers \o/.... now lets spam pets ..hahha i got one again and they could not even come near..woah man i roxx !!

Tairirion

Fledgling Freddie
Tizu said:
[... ] You are no fun at all, you never leave the top of ck (is very very boring).
You only attack when people have people on them already (MINSTREL) :twak: or only if you have your sorc buddy so you can press the one button you love the most. [...]

Somebody got killed too often by her there or? :p I seen her attacking several people today who had no people attacking them.

Morimdin

Banned
it's cap in retardness in thid/mid nowdays?:(
as you said yourself in the other thread, jumpingsissy, there is no harm in running when you can loose? and where is the so-called skill of yours when you mezz and bugger off each time i jump you? imo stfu, grow some guts and get some skill yourself, then whine about the others...

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
lol mewubs whiners. Will be in thid with my mini over the weekend, name Bobbingwood. Played levels 1-13, and rolled to 20, and gona play levels 20-24 to get the hang of it, and get me some skillz. c u all there

PS i got a 47 skald on excal, and minis r more uber imo

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
youngbaba said:
lol mewubs whiners. Will be in thid with my mini over the weekend, name Bobbingwood. Played levels 1-13, and rolled to 20, and gona play levels 20-24 to get the hang of it, and get me some skillz. c u all there

PS i got a 47 skald on excal, and minis r more uber imo

didn't you know mincers are GOA's pets? :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom