Gwyllgi?

L

Lorthania

Hi all,

This may seem a bit trivial in the light of the recent relic retakes and such :), but I have heard rumours that there is a ghost wolf roaming around Snowdonia Fortress that drops a nice cloak. His/her name is Gwyllgi, and s/he's supposed to be located east of Snowdonia Fortress near the Arawnites.

Now, I've been running around in that location for half an hour, but there was no sight of the spawn. So, is this an Albion myth, a very rare spawn or have I been looking in the wrong place?

ty for any replies - my old cloak is in need of replacement :)

Lorth

L

loxleyhood

There are several very rare spawns in Snowdonia. Some kind of wolf and cheshire cat are the ones I seem to remember.

O

old.LandShark

In all his deliberately frustrating stealthed nonspawning glory. Bastard.

S

starblade

2 versions of the cloak. First is the Ghost wolf hide as dropped by Hollow Men, not really special.
Second version does come from Gwyllgi (if you can find him) and is a bit more stealther/dex related if I remember correctly.

The wolf seems to have moved to the arawnite region you state but at first, he was found NW of the hollow camp near the rest of the ghost wolves / teg rovers and seemed to roam a fair bit.

I had a version of both, and must say that the hunt is not worth the reward as it seemed to be a rare spawn back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom