Guy Fawkes Nite - anyone doing anything?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
or did it lose the "magic" when you were 11 ?

georgie

FH is my second home
Aye, I'll be spending the night trying to calm down and reassure my dog. :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My old dog used to hate bonfire night - back in those days we never had ramadan (or whatever it was) with all the fireworks. You had them twice a year. November 5 and December 31 and that was it. Nowadays you hear them all year for any reason...Whats that ? Your uncle got a parking ticket ! Yay ! Fireworks display !

gohan

FH is my second home
i always want to buy fireworks and have a BBQ and garden party/display

the i realise i really cba to organise it what soever and setting off fireworks on your own goes past a line that can't be undone...... so ill be playing COD for a change of pace

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't really, not a big thing in Finland, but i do remember remember the 8th of november :flame:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
tonight im going on a ghost walk. ill be going to a display on saturday. i love fireworks.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Heh, my ancestor was Robert Catesby, one of the ring leaders. Fawkes was just the mug that got caught red handed.

Doing something for my nieces tomorrow, nothing tonight though.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Aye, I'll be spending the night trying to calm down and reassure my dog. :)

We used to have Guinea Pigs which hated bonfire night hugely. In fact, the first birth we ever had with them was on bonfire night; aptly naming the two thunder and lightning...

My sisters and I were about 5-10 afterall :)

As for tonight, still in two minds about whether to go out or not. If so it wont be for anything relating to bonfire night anyway.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
All birthdays have been permanently cancelled on the 8th of November. New European laws. Sorry.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
might go to a fireworks display on saturday but theres nothing on here on the actual night lol it being a school night Oo also...I have some teeny tiny sparklers left over from years ago, may try igniting those!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I need profesional help!
or I just have pre-concluded opinons about OT

i swear i read that title as

Gay fuckers night- anyone doing anything.

thats all

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom