Gunz

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
Sept gave me this link the other day but he stopped playing cos he got owned!! :p Anyways, unlike septina! make a gunfighter, only, since they're op'd.

Couple of tips I've learnt

Approaching a wall DIAGONALLY hold jump as u hit the wall
Approaching a wall head on do same, you'll run up it
Jump up a wall and hold RIGHT MB with your melee weapon out, you'll be able to hang your sword in the wall, jump and repeat to gain hieght etc.

The main op'd thing in this, just grab ya sword, right mouse button ppl, its like a stun :p, then shoot the fuck outa them :p

Anyways! Hope some others like it, I do ;)

Espen

Banned
i play it.. lvl 11 .. only swordfights for me.. :D still unbeatable in 1on1 fights..

www.gunzonline.com i know a few daocers that enjoy this game.. me, Jjura or whatever his name is in here.. + a couple more who only pop in once a while :D

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Me, Passions, Toxx play it a bit. Quite fun. :p level 14 assassin, havn't played for a few days tho.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
probably one of the worst games ever! i mean ffs, half the words are spelt wrong.

Jjuraa

Banned
great game, am level 14 atm. would be interesting to make a Clan with DAOC guys.. try out the clan vs clan match system :D

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
pikeh said:
probably one of the worst games ever! i mean ffs, half the words are spelt wrong.

oh no they spellt something wrong!
but i can still understand what they mean! but nm this game sucks so hard...! :rolleyes:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
haha thats pretty good stress relief actually.

just created a toon, joined my first game and had a lot of fun. jumping off the roof of a building and onto a guy firing two machine guns at me and killing him with sword as i landed is my best one yet.....i wont talk about the deaths.

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
pikeh said:

omfg not spelling mistakes in a korean international beta?! alert the church elders!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom