Gulf War Syndrome - Part 1

D

DarkPoodle

In 1988 the USA gave Saddam quite a bit of cash to get training and buy weapons to defend itself from the conflict in Afghanistan.. Then Saddam started to fund the Taliban and other terrorist organisation, the Taliban also had funding from illegal diamond mining in Sierra Leone..

So we can sit here and scratch our heads and wonder who is to blame for the terrorist activities in the world today?? Should we point the finger at Saddam or BinLaden? or should we shift the blame to the source of the original funding of these nut boxes - Ronald Regan..??

Personnally i really cannot be arsed with these Religous Maniacs that walk the earth..

" Round them up, put em in a field and BOMB THE B@STARDS!! "

to coin a phrase..

Ban Weapons of Nuke or chemical types ALL over the world not just selective few, INCLUDING USA.. Who have now seated themselves at the top of the food chain and dictating law to the rest of the world..

Lets here ur point ppl.. Is this WW3 on its way??

W

woodmansee

Lol you want this thread locked or you looking for cheap hits?

E

Esoteric

Lets have a war too many humans anyway. And if rations are handed out at least the fat B@"^%!ds would finally loose some weight. Just leave goa, mythic and all internet activity alone.

Tbh I don't think old hussy is the problem, Im more worried about North Korea, looks like their ready to spark off. Then they'd probably drag china in with them and any other commie state.

W

woodmansee

I say bomb Goa first, then iraq then korea!

D

DarkPoodle

So you really think Korea will use conventional weapons??

If Korea kick off then kiss the Internet, Fat b@stards and ur @rse goodbye!!

Nukes are not picky

W

woodmansee

If Korea launch a missle it will prob blow over their own land..

D

DarkPoodle

I think Korea is just a bit niffed cos they keep getting pked on Diablo2..

W

woodmansee

You hit on something there..
Bomb korea and remove the lag from d2...
Thats a great idea!

S

Sigurd

See GOA, this is what happens when you take the game down... the forums get invaded by TPG. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom