Guilds

aphios

Fledgling Freddie
Why start the same thread again when you got reply's about PvE guilds in the last 1.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Why do you reply Aphious? nobody cares what you say.

Wuntvor

Fledgling Freddie
The morons are takeing over the asylum again I see. :puke:

Just to be completly off topic in this thread.

PvE Guild, not sure there are many if any pure PvE guilds around but those that spring to mind that may be worth a try Draconis Alumni, ClanBear Hawk,
Chosen, Celtic Fist (probably not recruiting), Celtic Leaf Army or Brotherhood of Hibernia.

All generaly have pretty health PvE activities going.

My apologies for providing pertinant information to the origonal poster I forgot that I was in an electronic childs playground and not on a community board :eek:

Bluebolts

Fledgling Freddie
aphios said:
Why start the same thread again when you got reply's about PvE guilds in the last 1.

i wondered if there is any pure pve guild...
all those guilds were Pve but mostly rvr

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Not heard of any pure pve guilds in hib/exc, they're pretty rare given the end game of daoc is basically RvR.

Twist

Fledgling Freddie
I've spent time in DA, Chosen and BoH all active in PvE and all generally nice people :)

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Finding an active PvE guild at this time is pretty tough.

Most players at the mo are testing WoW beta :(

Chosen are still quite active PvE that i know of, but there really arent large PvE guilds nowadays. People cant be bothered rolling a new toon as they have to lvl it to 50, farm artis, get ml's, lvl arti's before they can RvR effectively...even then they have to wait till they hit a decent RR to be really on a level playing field with the enemy.

I'm dying to flame one troll on this thread, but I wont to try and preserve what little dignity this thread has left :p

Coccas

Loyal Freddie
just join a big guild, its easier to ask for toa help there :)

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Wuntvor said:
The morons are takeing over the asylum again I see. :puke:

My apologies for providing pertinant information to the origonal poster I forgot that I was in an electronic childs playground and not on a community board

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom