Guilds

kspvrov

Fledgling Freddie
How many already have a guild for WoW from prior games? (ie daoc) im sure even when open rears its head the same player base (or majority :p) would like to stick together,

any daoc guilds comming into the fray? :D

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
We have a number of our guild coming over to WoW when it retails. Mostly the old Hib/Pryd gang that founded Fear on Camlann, so at a guess we'll have 12-15 to start with.

Any FHers in a guild on the PvP beta server btw? Getting boring to solo a bit without spam (though barrens general is quite busy) :)

Hrogar

Fledgling Freddie
The old <Imperial Dwarven Army> will be revived in in WoW as <The Dwarven Army>, and I hear many other guilds from Mid/Excal will follow.
Personally I'm gonna start a bigtime roleplayingguild with some RL-mates, but making an alliance between the old DAOC-guilds would be a nice plan, if possible :D

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
Some old members from dutch daoc guilds <Defectu Virium Elite> and <Semper Fidelis> will form a new dutch guild, any dutchie is able to join :)

lewskie

Fledgling Freddie
theres been an on going discussion on celtic fist boards as to what we'll call our guild in wow seems celtic fist will win :p but majority of us are going to play it may be split alliance and horde tho >.<

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
I quit daoc about 4 months ago, and left my guild.

Am hopeing to start a new with WoW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom