Guilds?

L

lokrii

What's a good guild to join for a starting DAoC former Shadowbane player?? I want to be able to participate in guild activities and im looking for a very active one with alot of PvE groups. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

lok.

O

old.Tohtori

Why do you write...and i've wondered this on many occasions on many people... your name after your post?

Isn't it kinda obvious since it's right above your avatar anyway.

O

old.TeaSpoon

I'll give you the same advice everyone else most likely will...

Pick your server/realm and play a bit. Make some friends and then join their guild :)

F

Farnis

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
Why do you write...and i've wondered this on many occasions on many people... your name after your post?

Isn't it kinda obvious since it's right above your avatar anyway.

Probably the same reason for signing off a letter when youve got your name and address at the top.

Its an etiquette thing.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Farnis
Probably the same reason for signing off a letter when youve got your name and address at the top.

Its an etiquette thing.

People write letters? Etigutette? :D

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by Farnis

Its an etiquette thing.

Aye, hence why it's called Signature in the profile :)

S

Sharma

Most large guilds in all realms will provide and equal balance of RvR/PvE, although some may lean toward one aspect there will always be a share of em, however..lots of members isnt always best you may find a small guild which is very cosy anddoesnt argue much, i from experience in some large guilds has seen this, 1 person gets mad with another, starts a fight, and 1 or a few members may drop out or something..take your time, dont post saying "lookin for a guild!!!" group with members from guilds, decide whether you like the members then apply :)

L

lokrii

I'm sorry for 'signing my name' didn't..
Didn't expect to be flamed my first post for something so little as that...

I hope the rest of this community is more open minded (especially about alittle thing at the end of my post).

lok.

L

lokrii

I would also like to add what Server would be best for a new player?? (Merlin, Morgana le Fay etc..)

thanks

loc.

D

Damon_D

Merlin, MLF, and so on are US servers , this is the boards for the EURO version

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Merlin, MLF, and so on are US servers , this is the boards for the EURO version

Heh dont play USA, :p

D

Damon_D

???? I'm not playing on the US servers..to many americans for my taste ;) But the new dude asked about those servers..think he got a lil confused board wise or something :p

S

Sharma

Shadowbane is USA based isnt it? if so im not suprised he was asking about the USA servers ;)

G

Gimly

then maybe lets point him the right way then ;)

DAoC Europe

Two english servers, Excal and Pryd. Out of the two I would say join Pryd and go to the realm of Hibernia.

Normaly have around 1200 to 1600 (sound about right?) people online around prime times where as Excal is very busy with 2000+ at Prime time.

Hope that is some use to you if it is indeed the Euro servers you are after.

As for guilds never look for one on here... same if you are looking for people to form one.... /looks at sig

anyway hope that helps

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by lokrii
I'm sorry for 'signing my name' didn't..
Didn't expect to be flamed my first post for something so little as that...

I hope the rest of this community is more open minded (especially about alittle thing at the end of my post).

lok.

You haven't seen a useless post of non-topic crap before have you? :p

G

Gadd

hey he only wants to know about guilds. whats wrong with that?

my advice mate, try posting this topic on the prydwen general discussion.

O

old.Tohtori

How about.

Copy this line:

"DAOC guild"

Go here.

Paste the line.

Enter.

EDIT: And to be a bitch in a firestation...i wasn't flaming as far as i know.

O

old.tuppe

read forum around, prydwen is probably best choise, so head to prydwen forum.
choose realm,
play around,
group whit different persons.
ask how guild is managing around.
do time by time /who "guildname"
this give god view how many active is in this "guild"
ask others opinion different guilds.

i have personally give advice some people to join other guild because our guild dont fit for his/her needs.

if you choose midgard?
well, you can pm example to me when i am online, pick up my char name´s and check if online.
if playing healer and group, probably so busy cannot speak, otherwise? can give advice from different guilds, and maybe help choice one what fill best your benefit.
offcourse after this you need ask guild if can join :)

have fun, and enjoy!
ps. some people live only to pointing others "mistakes" and how they dont fit own rules :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom