Guilds.... Looking for a RVR Guild

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Zerker and Healer with BB is looking for a guild... Im after a rvr guild, experienced players.... who should I be looking for on Camlann....

I will apply properly to the GM's of the guild, once I have a list of the best guilds.... or most respected guilds...

if you have the GMs name, that would be good too

thanks

Xroo

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
english speaking you would probably be looking at fear or horde or quitting

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
enkor said:
english speaking you would probably be looking at fear or horde or quitting

I agree with you there, although Nexus might be worth a try, think there guildchat is english but has alot of spanish players in it.

Only problem is might be diffcult to get accepted with no ToA whatsoever.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
the good guilds are kinda picky but we have accepted non toa-ed non 50s in the past if there was a good reason for it

Horde isn't recruiting atm but that might change at some point

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Please remember NO ONE LIKES TO BE SECOND BEST, think carefully on who you choose to apply.

If you apply to Horde and Fear, we all read each other's boards and many times someone has been turned down by one guild then thinks "ah no one will know, i will choose the other guild". Horde aren't recruiting atm, Fear probably are recruiting, not sure about nexus.

Epo

Loyal Freddie
yes, it's very tricky if you apply and get denied, the other guilds might read ur application...then they will tell u that they don't want to have u because they think u will join the first guild again after getting toa'ed higher rr etc.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Just out of my healer eyes what specc is that healer? ;)

well I will only apply once, and to one guild... as im a loyal bugger... so ill make the selection and application to the GM... if its a NO... dont worry... I'll do it the hard way :) but ill just wait for that chosen guild to invite

but thanks for the advice guys... if those two guilds are the best around, im sure everyone wants to join... but its the same for synergy on excal, we get spammed alot.. but its all about friends, so I'll just wait and see

as for the healer, its ashy from synergy, excal... he is 45 aug, for now... until we join a guild and discuss whats needed ! Oo he is my lover... so we come as a team

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Amaru-Synergy said:
well I will only apply once, and to one guild... as im a loyal bugger... so ill make the selection and application to the GM... if its a NO... dont worry... I'll do it the hard way :) but ill just wait for that chosen guild to invite

but thanks for the advice guys... if those two guilds are the best around, im sure everyone wants to join... but its the same for synergy on excal, we get spammed alot.. but its all about friends, so I'll just wait and see

as for the healer, its ashy from synergy, excal... he is 45 aug, for now... until we join a guild and discuss whats needed ! Oo he is my lover... so we come as a team

As opposed to going out on a limb and applying on a forum you should speak to guilds gm's.. Find out if they are recruiting and if your chars are things they need.

also you may be able to join their pk groups when players are needed :)

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
As opposed to going out on a limb and applying on a forum you should speak to guilds gm's.. Find out if they are recruiting and if your chars are things they need.

also you may be able to join their pk groups when players are needed :)

Most guilds try you out as unguilded in some pk before but it can be rough w/o equipment/ml's but we see the general idea if they understand thier roll etc.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Phoebee-v- said:
Most guilds try you out as unguilded in some pk before but it can be rough w/o equipment/ml's but we see the general idea if they understand thier roll etc.

sounds a wise decision, or youll up with nice people who think mithra weapons are golddust !

so can I clarify then, the three top guilds are nexus, fear, and horde... (english speaking) ..... could anyone be kind enough to pm me there forum details... So I have a nosy

Bufferbabe

Fledgling Freddie
Snap.

I am kinda in the same boat as you :)

Used to play Camlaan but left for WoW (big mistake). Lost the login info for my orignal chars but no matter its fun to start from scratch i like a challenge.

Maybe we can grp up sometime for xp or pvp untill you find yourself a nice guild. What lvl are you atm? I have 2 Acc's 43 Warrior and 42 Shaman. (My friend can play the warrior and me the shaman).

Unless you are already 50 then i am just a useless lowbie :)

Lemme know.

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Bufferbabe said:
I am kinda in the same boat as you :)

Used to play Camlaan but left for WoW (big mistake). Lost the login info for my orignal chars but no matter its fun to start from scratch i like a challenge.

Maybe we can grp up sometime for xp or pvp untill you find yourself a nice guild. What lvl are you atm? I have 2 Acc's 43 Warrior and 42 Shaman. (My friend can play the warrior and me the shaman).

Unless you are already 50 then i am just a useless lowbie :)

Lemme know.

I am 50, and my lover is 46.... if I cant join the guild of my choice, I'll be running some ml raids myself, so your welcome to come... either I'll do this the hard way or the easy way... ill achieve my aim :)

Amaru-Synergy

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:
I am 50, and my lover is 46.... if I cant join the guild of my choice, I'll be running some ml raids myself, so your welcome to come... either I'll do this the hard way or the easy way... ill achieve my aim :)

I have chosen Fear... and a application is on the forums... thanks for the input, I hope i havent made the wrong choice in guilds !

Afran

Part of the furniture
Amaru-Synergy said:
I have chosen Fear... and a application is on the forums... thanks for the input, I hope i havent made the wrong choice in guilds !
I have a lot of respect for Fear, for almost every aspect in DAoC. You made the right choice :D

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Amaru-Synergy said:

Best of luck matey and i hope you enjoy your time on camlann.

Tabbi

Fledgling Freddie
yep fear is a very nice guild with nice ppl in it best luck to you :D

enkor

Can't get enough of FH
fear is a nice guild if you like to camp goth with kuhan and co

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom