Guild Wars

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Just thought I'd give everyone a heads-up just incase you haven't heard about this.

A chance to play a game for free for a couple of days can't be bad and some of us might even be made famous!

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
PVP?!!? Im on 2nd mission or smthn and i got a nekid elph char chick xD

SevenSins

Fledgling Freddie
This game sure as hell is promising for an pre-beta (Alpha) version.

Wasted quite some hours on it today, as I rolled into the game, completed all 4 missions, had a sneak peak in the 5th (not finished yet for E3), did some PvP, no wait, PvP'd only after.

God, this PvP is somehow very addicting, you sign up for a mission, wait 1 minute, voilá it's 4 vs 4 (or 8 vs 8, or keepsiege), like instant action and tactics apply.

The graphics are great, controls are "ok" (hope you get to customize them in full), although atm the missions are linear and repetive, leveling up is disabled (everyone is level 15), and equipment is rather hard to get, pretty much makes everyone equal except from what spell who uses and what they mainly specced in statwise.

This game looks very promising, once again, for a pre-beta this could grow very fast, very big.

I'll sure as hell be trying the full version when it comes out. (No Subscription Fee when it comes out, only have to buy the box and ArenaNet® takes care of the servers/patches/expansions etc.)

Definately one game I'm going to keep my eye on, and play for the upcoming 2 days ofc ;P

Bym

One of Freddy's beloved
I wondered if anyone else was talking about this game! I think it looks fantastic, am wondering if this will be the new MMORPG for me when it comes out - for an Alpha demo this game is great, love the questing, grouping and exploring, haven't tried the PvP yet. Love how you can play it Dungeon Siege style, or just like you would play DAoC.

No subscriptions fee either? Count me in :)

PaqMan

Fledgling Freddie
Bym said:
I wondered if anyone else was talking about this game! I think it looks fantastic, am wondering if this will be the new MMORPG for me when it comes out - for an Alpha demo this game is great, love the questing, grouping and exploring, haven't tried the PvP yet. Love how you can play it Dungeon Siege style, or just like you would play DAoC.

No subscriptions fee either? Count me in :)

I tried it and despite old machine it rolled very nice. Had a little problems with controls but thats because DAOC is stuck to my fingers..

The 'no fee' I think is that you buy basic game, then special areas/eq/abillities can be included if you buy some expansion kind of(read it somewhere). Means you buy the game and play it, if you like to go 'deeper' into the game you pay extra for the possibillity to go deeper.

(Anyone correct me if im wrong)

Chilly

Balls of steel
created my char Chilly Dawg, mesmer!

jus finishing the DL process then g2g!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom