Guild Saber

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
Can anyone confirm if the guild Saber has disbanded?

Regards,

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
BTW if this thread is in referance to being chucked out of the aliance we still find it useful on our stealthers to know what is going on and to give info in /as so I would b greatful if you did not remove us.

Cheers,

ad

Logann

Fledgling Freddie
Aye...sabre is still active on stealthers.
It would be a shame for TD to miss out on alot of RvR info passed through /as by sabre stealthers.

cheers

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
Im trying to clear inactive and small guilds (2 - 5 active members) from the TD alliance to make room for larger more active guilds.

Because of this Saber has been removed. Im sorry guys, that a few of you will be affected by this.

Please see the TD alliance forms (link below) for any comments and the ongoing discussion.

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Well im actually quite annoyed about this tbh. I cba registering on ur forums to vent my frustration so i wont bother. But to b chucked out as we are now a small stealth guild is complete and utter bollocks. I would also like to know who these 'much larger' guilds are aswell as so far i see that unyielding fury have joined... currently they have around 6 active members... no more so than ourselves.

Nix

Fledgling Freddie
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
Yes we have disbanded.... I cba registering on ur forums... im actually quite annoyed about this tbh

Your guild has disbanded, you are not registered on alliance forums, and you're annoyed when the guild gets kicked out?

I agree that Omega was maybe a bit hasty to kick you guys out, stealth guilds are always useful... but still, registering to the forums would have given a you a early warning that TD alliance is removing inactive guilds, and that there are plenty of active guilds applying to the alliance at the moment :mad:

I hope we can remove some truly inactive guild (Mystical Warriors, Arms of Denmark, Reign of Darkness?) and get you guys back in, if you wish so.

Hope there's no hard feelings, Omega was just pressed to do some quick decisions as some guilds have been waiting long for acceptance to the TD alliance.

Logann

Fledgling Freddie
Well tbh Im not too gutted...the spam was getting ridiculous anyway.
but that is the final straw for sabre though, so I will be suggesting that our members remove there stealthers from the guild

I would personnaly like to thank Unyielding fury for Identifying sabre as such an In-active guild...you guys rock:twak:

Adlatus Hellbringer

Fledgling Freddie
Nix i was asked if the guild had been disbanded. I responded, as u can see, by saying yes. This is due to the fact that 85% of our old members left. I also stated that it is used for our stealther alts now (somthing which u decided to leave out of ur little quote there) implying that it would be nice if someone would contact us regarding getting chuked out of the /as before u just went ahead and did it. With regards to being annoyed wouldnt u be if ur guild was chucked out of the alliance (obviously an impossibility as ur are leading the as)?

Neways as Logann says the spam was getting too much neway,

Ad

Drizzt

Fledgling Freddie
guys ur welcome to join my guild wer a bit low on numbers bt still in as and active so if u wanna put ur stealthers in cursed crew pm me online on drjzzt.

Omega

Fledgling Freddie
Ad,

A number of guilds have recently applied to join our alliance and due to a maximum of 20 guilds per alliance I need to find those guilds that are inactive or too small to warrant a place in the alliance at the expense of larger more active guild.

There have been ongoing discussions on our alliance forums in an attempt to find a few guilds to remove.

You have identified your self as disbanded guild, which is used for stealther alts. I checked duskwave and Sabre logs no recent activity in terms of realm points. I was not able to contact you online to discuss the issue. As a result a decision had to be made and its now been made.

Apologies to you and those in Sabre for the poor communication and for the frustration caused.

Consider Drizzt’s offer as it could benefit you, your guildies, Drizzt’s guild, the alliance and ultimately Hibernia.

Logann

Fledgling Freddie
Having spoke to the remaining members, we have no objection to being removed from the alliance and have officially closed the guild. So no harm no foul.
We respect the decisions of the TD officers and understand the decision made..its you alliance and you can do with it as you please so no argument there.
What we were upset about was thet way in which we were identified by ex sabre whose sole interest was getting there own guild into TD alliance.
As for being inactive.....well we had a break over on classic, as alot of people (inluding high profile TD members) did.
But hay ho..we are all off to pastures new now and wish the alliance continued good fortune

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom