Guild recruitment

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Heya, was just wondering if any guilds are recruiting right now? I'm a level 22 Shaman, I play quite often, quit around 8 months ago but I've had a few level 50's in my time, played with ToA alot, and got to around RR6. I've played since DaoC got released but recently took a break for exams and stuff, now I'm back. :) ... but lonely (Midgard sure is empty these days...) So if anyones got a spot for a little Kobby, lemme know. ;)

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
There are alot out there and I think just about all guilds are recruiting atm!:)

Howdi and welcome back...

Well I think just about all guilds are recruting...our guild (Ragnarök) will have a look at any application to us only that we are a pure scandinavian guild. But otherwise check out Grey Wolves they are decently big, nice guild and nice alliance...

/charmangle

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
mobius is a norteh kobblet!

<pets mobius and gives cookehs!>

ace guy, take him if you want to :D

if you dont find a home, you can always come stay in SoN if you like ;p

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
As I wrote in an earlier post, Onslaught is always looking for friendly people and good company. If you want to hear more about us just msg any Onslaught member ingame and ask to speak with a GM or officer.. or you can have a chat with any regular member as well :)

All in all I think most guilds are looking for more people, so it looks like you can pretty much pick and chose any guild of your likings :)

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks guys for the responses, will look around later today. :D (Not many people online at 8am ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom