Guild Recruitment= Dragon Fly(we change the name when we got 8+ in our guild)

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
Dragon Fly is now recruiting (sorry for those that joined and we didndt get a good guild)

The remaining guild found out that the remaining guild name sucked! So those that join can help us make a new guild and erase the older. Dragon Fly is in the TDS alliance atm wich is a very nice alliance i know very good.

The guild will start PVE in the beginning, we need theurgs, icers etc.

We set up a very "tasty" guild colour wich was very cool! Its a pink/cream color where Violet is dominating yellow! the secondary colour can be mixed as you want as long as you wear the guild cloak and pink on chest, boots, helm and hands (this is not meant to scare you! but it looks cool in rvr) arms, leggings, weapon is up to your choice :)
The guild is meant to be an scandinavian guild, but of course everyone is welcome! We will focus on a balance between pve and pvp, and set up a guildgroup wich everyone can join.

I can also reveal for others that when my reaver is L 40 im having a ML rush 1-10 wich is an public raid no sign up:) (more info about that later on FH)

If you are interested in joining us, PM either ilogik-p, maddox-p, adena-p (my chars) or medril-p, feydoran-p or Ysoso-p (other GM's chars)

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
also need to apply, since the guild didnt get good was that i accidently leveld my Vamp on camlann 2 more levels and got him 2 50.. when i did that i was trollbinded and i just couldnt stop playing him!

Now im sick of camlann so im back to play alb/pryd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom