Guild Recruiting

Tuffir

Fledgling Freddie
Not a big guild, not in a big alliance, but is a noisy comunity of players that love to do things.

We all love roleplaying, and we have place for all 30+ players that wanna join us. Atm we running a small siegue team ( with help of some friends in other guild ) and an around 30 leveling group. We also working in our ml's and templates.

If u wanna join Crusaders of Ebro guild, proud member of Midgarian Fellows alliance, just PM Kragor, Spina or Laureke or just post here and we meet in game.

Also if u have a guild and wanna join an alliance, Midgarian Fellows is open to new members.

Teknoid

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck, but i think u might struggle because even many of the old/regular guilds are struggling losing players to EQ2, WoW, etc etc.

Tuffir

Fledgling Freddie
Teknoid said:
Good luck, but i think u might struggle because even many of the old/regular guilds are struggling losing players to EQ2, WoW, etc etc.

I think so teknoid, but i need to do this, midgard need more operative guilds to claim all towers in realm and have some extra to claim the towers we conquer in alb or hib. We dont need to split in smaller guilds just need to improve some of the new ones a bit.

bashir

Fledgling Freddie
just a few offtopic notes then:
its Midgard, not Midguard, Migard or anything else
and its Prydwen, not Pridwen

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Good luck with the guild!
bashir said:
its Midgard, not Midguard, Migard or anything else
and its Prydwen, not Pridwen
Whatever. Are you an accountant IRL?

Tuffir

Fledgling Freddie
Heheheh lo galaha. Where the hell u playing atm?
Or is this an apply to join guild? :p

Chamie

Loyal Freddie
Even tho I dont even play the game anymore posts like this still makes me laugh like hell for some reason :).

GL guys anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom