Guild recruiting

Trazz

Fledgling Freddie
The prydwen midgard guild known as Time has once again opened it doors for new recruits.

So if you are 18 years or above, with minimum a lvl 15 char and ToA installed. Then PM a Time member and ask for an officer (Holy, Hoot, Pika and Exo).

We demand that you behave decent to other players and have all your Prydwen chars in our guild.

Will make a post once we closed again.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
hmmm... not that I'm thinking about leaving my own guild, but that demand that you've got all your char's in your guild is a bit harsh I think, cos I have still got 1 char in Dah Troll Patrol, just for good times sake. Won't ever take him out though dtp is as dead as guilds get....

Ironlung

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
cos I have still got 1 char in Dah Troll Patrol, just for good times sake. Won't ever take him out though dtp is as dead as guilds get....

Good memories never die :wub:

GL with the recruitment, Time team :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
X-guilding ain't as far as I know denied in CoC, but it would be poliate that once person changes guild, all his mules/alts/mains are moved to this new guild by the player him/herself.

As far as I know, officers cannot disband player if the char who is to be disbanded from the guild is offline (thus the player has to do that "manually" by typing gc /quit). Leaving char(s) to old guild, and if player now and then logs with that character to the game he/she can learn things what the old guild wouldn't have wanted for him/her to learn (in case ofc the person left due some disputes, bad blood etc).

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
As so many others that do not intend to apply for membership in Time (which was supposed to be) I can not help from adding to it :drink:

Each guild makes its own rules and if you do not like them, you do not like the rules you do not have to join them.

If you do not want a member in your guild you can remove the char or the account (last one is a bit twicksy as there is no way to know a players account name)

/gc autoremove [playername] Guild leader command only; Removes a specified player from the guild whether or not he is online at the time

/gc autoremove account [accountname] Guild leader command only; Removes all players from the guild whether or not he is online at the time from the specified account name

Good luck with the recruiting Time

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
i have used autoremove on 3 occations but it never worked. last time was half a year a go though so it might work now. when i typed the commands i got a message of some kind also so i didnt type wrong or something.

Lendan

Fledgling Freddie
Ironlung said:
GL with the recruitment, Time team :)

Eek that sounds like an incredibly dull archeology TV show my mum watches ;)

Hooly

Fledgling Freddie
Don't think we was counting on creating a debate on this issue :cool:

The main reason for us to demand that all gilded chars are being transferred to our guild is mainly, that we want dedicated players only.
Notice that I said "gilded chars", if for some reason a member has one non gilded chars we have no objection to that, and if some special concern is to be taken, like having a char in a non active guild I think we can come to an understanding about this.

What we don’t want is a member who only on occasion is a Time’r and rest of the time a so and so.

Time isn’t a large guild and newer will be, so its important that we have full attention for this to succeed.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck with the recruitment chaps, nice to see Time still ticking along :)

(Was that a bump? Noooooo surely not :D)

Trazz

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone with Remains after Oro or Elim will ofcause get accepted right away and given Officer status. :clap:

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
hmmm... not that I'm thinking about leaving my own guild, but that demand that you've got all your char's in your guild is a bit harsh I think, cos I have still got 1 char in Dah Troll Patrol, just for good times sake.

Well there is a big diffrence between beeing in 2 active guilds and haveing a char in a old guild as the only "active" member or something like that. I do agree that beeing in 2 "actiave" guilds is a nOnO, since if you are in a guild atleast I would expect you to help out ur (hopfully) friend if they need help and play together with them.

Ofc im sure not everyone have the same sedimental view of guilds as I do, but if im in a guild im faithfull to it.. most of the time anyway ;)

Hooly

Fledgling Freddie
Just wanted to say thank you for all the nice posts, some was regarding our policy regarding "one guild only" but that's allright :)

We're still open for appliance, so make ur way in game and pm some of our friendly gm's and officers, they be waithing to take ur calls :cheers:

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Hooly said:
Don't think we was counting on creating a debate on this issue :cool:

The main reason for us to demand that all gilded chars are being transferred to our guild is mainly, that we want dedicated players only.
Notice that I said "gilded chars", if for some reason a member has one non gilded chars we have no objection to that, and if some special concern is to be taken, like having a char in a non active guild I think we can come to an understanding about this.

What we don’t want is a member who only on occasion is a Time’r and rest of the time a so and so.

Time isn’t a large guild and newer will be, so its important that we have full attention for this to succeed.

fair enough ;)

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft, I'd have said Hooly was a 'so and so' all the time. But then I'm playing Alb and expected to say that.

<Makes half-hearted attempt to shake fist>

So.

Who brought the cookies then?

Hooly

Fledgling Freddie
Lust a tiny update

We still open for applications, got a few nice chaps joining, but have room for more, so pm us

<Makes half-hearted attempt to shake fist back @ Oro> :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom