Guild Recruiting

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
Guild im recruiting for is on midgar/prydwen reason im posting on excal is most of are players come from this server.

The guild is called oblivion and we are hoping to recruit more people. The guild will be heavily involved with RvR, ToA and Epic Dungeons.

RvR

We are aiming to make class specific groups for RvR 1 fg at a time zerking gets you know where just a lot of whining. We will be doing RvR mainly as face it once your 50 its all boils down to it

ToA

We will be taking part in ML Raids and helping each over getting artifact and scrolls

Epic Dungeons

Since the release of ToA the need of epic dungeons items isn’t really in demand. Hopefully if we have enough level 50’s we can attempt TG

The guild is currently run by me and my brother we both been playing for 2 years so we know the in’s and the out’s see signature for list of character ^_^ we hope to make oblivion big enough not to depend on over guilds but at the same time not to big so people don’t know each other more of a close knit guild.

We are looking for people who will be active, having a level 50 will help a lot with /level 20 command, friendly people, people who are not greedy and people who want to have fun it is a game after all. My brother and me are pretty much devoted to helping people level we want to be a guild that helps each other. Once we are able to we can make xping groups to help others to reach 50

Well thanks for reading if you have any questions please feel free to leave PM’s or message me in game mid/prydwen as Siegfried, Buffngo, Zarwen, Alcoholic. For a list of active character refer to Chronicles

http://camelot-europe.goa.com/en/chroniques/chroniques.php?SN=Prydwen

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom