Guild recruiting: Onslaught

T

Tesla Monkor

Since many of our members either left for other games, stopped playing or changed to other realms, Onslaught is actively recruiting members to refill the ranks.

Everyone is welcome, but there is a 2 week trial period. (We have enough mad people already.)

If you feel like you would fit with us, /send to Rhia, Xei or any of the other official people inguild. =)

While we started officially as a RvR-focussed guild, we PvE as well, and support levelling people with guildhunts. PvP is option, but encouraged.

Thanks. =)

T

Tesla Monkor

o_O

I'm /much/ better looking that Plop. Curse him for getting the franchise. :/

K

kalgarn

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
Tesla is Kabouter Plop irl.
your knowledge of dutch/belgian stuff is getting scary tbh ard.you planning on comming over? :p

C

Cush

I pitty dutch/belgian if Ardrias is to come there

O

old.Zarff

I pitty you cush for being lowbie scum :eek:

G

Gamah

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
Since many of our members either left for other games, stopped playing or changed to other realms, Onslaught is actively recruiting members to refill the ranks.

Everyone is welcome, but there is a 2 week trial period. (We have enough mad people already.)

If you feel like you would fit with us, /send to Rhia, Xei or any of the other official people inguild. =)

While we started officially as a RvR-focussed guild, we PvE as well, and support levelling people with guildhunts. PvP is option, but encouraged.

Thanks. =)

Can I join stlong 50 minstrel at your service...I can cross realm and stuff for you also.

A

Ardrias_Mid

I R CHATTING WHIT GURLZ ON MSN THAT SPAEK DUTCH FYI.

And no, I cant speak/type dutch :p

E

eynar

Originally posted by Ardrias_Mid
I R CHATTING WHIT GURLZ ON MSN THAT SPAEK DUTCH FYI.

And no, I cant speak/type dutch :p

Who cares? At least you know what BEFKONING means!!!

K

kain_pravus

You just have to keep rubbing that in grrrrr, I'm a rune master with a shield damn it!

O

old.Downanael

Re: Re: Guild recruiting: Onslaught

Originally posted by Gamah
Can I join stlong 50 minstrel at your service...I can cross realm and stuff for you also.

Dont listen him i'm better than him! :p

N

Nonnier

Originally posted by kain_pravus
You just have to keep rubbing that in grrrrr, I'm a rune master with a shield damn it!

hehe, join the darkside my friend, make a supp boney :)

E

evincar

bump

Still open for new members!

Try to get hold of Rhia or me Ingame :)

A

ashitaka

Greetings all new recruits, I will be your battletrainer. My name is Ciramos, the Scout. All lowlevel trainee's will meet in Uppland crabs. 10/10/03 10:00 PM for some hardcore battlehardenning. Be there or be Square. Arrows fo... err I mean pie for everyone!
;)

:m00:

(bump)

Users who are viewing this thread