Guild Missions

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Been reading patch notes of upcoming changes and am intrigued by guild missions.

I assume these work by any guild member getting credit for a guard kill/enemy kill/keep take etc?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
they not in on EU yet?

tought it was ages ago since that was in the game

when you do /task you see which different missions that need to be completed to fullfill the guild mission

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
What kind of missions are they? What rewards? The patch notes just confused me!

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Rewards are realm points and/or bounty points iirc, tasks can be such as these:
Complete 20 kill enemy players missions
Complete 5 kill guards missions
Take 5 towers which will be specified which to take
Take 2 keeps which will be specified which to take

Or something like that.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
they not in on EU yet?

tought it was ages ago since that was in the game

when you do /task you see which different missions that need to be completed to fullfill the guild mission

Yeah I figured that out but I'm wondering if there have to be a certina number of people from a guild in the group to get teh credit or if any guild person anywhere killing an enemy or taking a tower will give the whole guilds credit. I'm assuming the later as the other would be silly but then we are talking about something Mythic implemented :p

And it was ages ago 1.76 but we getting 1.76-1.78 in one big bundle, lucky us :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
Rewards are realm points and/or bounty points iirc, tasks can be such as these:
Complete 20 kill enemy players missions
Complete 5 kill guards missions
Take 5 towers which will be specified which to take
Take 2 keeps which will be specified which to take

Or something like that.

Hmm i read it as having to do ALL of those to get the reward which is the rps and bps but also 2% magic and melee damage. If it was just one then it'd be a bit easy for a guild mission?

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
yes, you need to complete all those missions.

think we got "open darkness falls" as a mission in my guild aswell

and

Capture hibernias streanth relic.. not sure about that one but think it is

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
yes, you need to complete all those missions.

think we got "open darkness falls" as a mission in my guild aswell

and

Capture hibernias streanth relic.. not sure about that one but think it is

We've had those as realm missions too. Maybe you mis-remember? Or maybe that's just my optimism that Mythic would make guild missions the same general structure for all :p

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Test notes said:
- Once a guild mission is granted, the guild will be required to complete all of the following (in any order) to receive the reward :
Complete 20 kill enemy missions.
Complete five guard kill missions.
Take 5 towers belonging to a particular realm.
Take 2 keeps belonging to a particular realm.

- Successful completion of a guild mission results in the following rewards for the guild : 4,000 guild realm points, 100 guild bounty points, a 24 hour 2% bonus to all magical damage and a 24 hour 2% bonus to all melee damage.

You're right, all of those 4 tasks must be completed for the reward and buffs.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
And there's an added incentive hidden in the guild level system to get guild rps I guess, though a guild group (hell even a solo'er) will make those 4k realm points much quicker than you can do through the mission system.

Still anything that gives something different to do in the frontiers can't be bad.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
We've had those as realm missions too. Maybe you mis-remember? Or maybe that's just my optimism that Mythic would make guild missions the same general structure for all :p

yea, those shouldl be realm missions, was just taking the info out of my head, not realy tried to memorize what the /task text have said. Usualy only check it to see how many mids/hibs I have left to kill on the personal mission

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
From what i gathered playing on the american servers, the guild missions weren't worth doing. You are much better taking 8 personal missions to kill enemies of the realm and going out as a guild group to farm the zerg. You get points when each member of the group completes their mission.

We tried a guild mission on Lamorak and it was to capture 2 keeps... just silly imo :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom