Guild Lvling

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Our guild has maybe 15-20 peeps max but on the website we are listed as 100+. Will this slow down the guild lvl as I'm sure I read that the number of members effects the xp. So are those 80 alts/peeps who dont play slowing us down?

eksdee

FH is my second home
as far as i'm aware it's not necessarily the amount of players but more so their activity. the longer people are logged out, the more your guild xp slows down. at least it works for us, every player in our guild (of 13 people) logs on every day or at least every 2-3 days if they go for a little break/work/gf or whatever and we're currently the highest ranked guild in europe.

claiming a keep in a contested zone also gives good guild xp and the biggest contributor is completing lost vale. you get an insane amount of xp for pve instances.

Lembit

Fledgling Freddie
Cant remember exactly what it said, but remember reading something like this... The more members you have in a guild, the less each member contribute to the guild xp.

Noticed a difference when my guild started to remove "inactive" chars from the roster, lvl'ing does go a little bit faster. But since we are a big guild, it wont go terribly fast.

claiming a keep in a contested zone also gives good guild xp

Yeah, but how long do we actually get to hold keeps from those pesky order on KEP ;)

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
We actively remove Alt's from guild that have not been played in the previous 30 days. If the person suddenly starts playing his alt it will be reinstated to the guild.

The bigger the guild the less everyone contributes is also correct, Slaughter where the largest guild on Karak Hirn for the first two months and our guild of 20 people hit 20 well before they were even close.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Thanks for the help guys. Time for a clear out and I'd best stop avoiding the PVE ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom