Guild Looking for Members

M

[MsA]Juzzam

To you guys playing in albion on excalibur there is a new guild out there caled Mentis Supero Arma we are looking for players you have to con yellow to lvl 50. Guild will mostly concentrate on RvR and we would like Swedish players preferably.
If you have any question or you are intrested msg Linoge in game

E

Eggy

Is it coincidence your name is similar to Jizzum?

B

bahamuts

sorry I wont join ur guild with any of my 50is :)

well if you want a level 10 sorc :p

J

.Jos.

Originally posted by juzzam
we are looking for players you have to con yellow to lvl 50.

Aren't they changing it so everyone cons yellow to 50 to stop grey ganking or something?

M

[MsA]Juzzam

tigerius you used to play tfc if you did who are you or where you?

Eggy wow never thought if it like never heard it before either

Icyee no they changing it so
NEW RVR "CON" COLORS

Any player level 35-50 will see any other player 35-50 who is lower than them as "yellow". You will still see players higher than you as orange/red/purple. If you or your target is lower than level 42, the con color will be the same as they have been. The intent of this change is to have high-level characters not immediately go after lower-level enemies that are "easy" kills.

Please note that this change does not affect anything other than how the player cons to you. To-hit, damage, etc, are NOT affected by this.

V

Vireb

i admire you for posting this here , but to be realistic 80% of bw users are tossers so its not a good place to look for guild members. although i wish you good luck with the guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom