Guild List

D

Danya

Re: Re: Crusaders

Originally posted by SFXman

Uh... it's sort of in my sig :rolleyes:

But you know... although I don't belong to this guild, Servants of the Lake, just LOOK at the graphics on their website !!!!!
http://www.servantsofthelake.org/
I mean... omg!

Yeah Gideon had it done by one of the guys at the place he (and I) work, got some very talented artists there. :)

R

Roalith

How many bloody guilds do we need in one realm? Heh

L

Lanceloc

Aye there are ******* loads.

The Unity Alliance is a large alliance that only has maybe 2 spaces left if anyone wants to apply. There is another alliance of which I know the Knights Templar and the Griffon Knights are in (Knights of Albion?)

G

Gimly

Originally posted by Lanceloc
Aye there are ******* loads.

The Unity Alliance is a large alliance that only has maybe 2 spaces left if anyone wants to apply. There is another alliance of which I know the Knights Templar and the Griffon Knights are in (Knights of Albion?)

Correct, Knights of Albion is only a two guild Alliance. As we work so well together I belive it will stay that way for some time to come :)

O

old.Shivian

To add it to the list, Crusaders...link in my sig.

P

- Pathfinder -

Ahh the good, old beta days when most people didn't even have a guild ^^

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Pathfinder
Ahh the good, old beta days when most people didn't even have a guild ^^

Phoenix Legion started at the beginning of closed beta, and are still going strong :)

O

old.Vae

Hehe Maybe I should plug Circle of Power as the oldest Prydwen Guild (well at least in Albion - Hibs or mids might have beaten us but can't tell and doubt it :) )

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Vae
Hehe Maybe I should plug Circle of Power as the oldest Prydwen Guild (well at least in Albion - Hibs or mids might have beaten us but can't tell and doubt it :) )

Greetings, Vae!

/bow

Can I assume that you mean you were first to form following the retail release? As far as I am aware, Phoenix Legion are the oldest guild in Europe, although we weren't the first guild to reform at release day ;)

/salute

Jup.

.... always has respect for the man who has rezzed him more times than people have slated GOA:p

O

old.[BC]Revz

Phoenix Legion are indeed the oldest guild by a long way. They had emblems in beta when the rest of us were running round in nappies dreaming of that much gold :) As for firsts (if it matters) :

First EU Albion guild ever : Phoenix Legion in closed beta
First EU Albion guild emblem : Phoenix Legion in open beta
First EU Albion retail guild : Servants of the Lake (less than 40 mins after the server opened we had our tag back, no other guilds were formed until at least a few hours after us on Prydwen, Albion)
First EU Albion retail emblem : Phoenix Legion (followed by SotL 10 mins later)

The first guys to get an emblem anywhere on the English servers were Warders of the 7th Sigil I think (after 2 days or something). We had our first emblems in Albion after 4 days (on the Monday night / Tuesday morning as I remember). There was a big gap then until any other guilds got emblems.

J

Jupitus

Originally posted by Vae

Sincere apologies to all of Circle of Power, especially my friend Vae - it is very true that CoP was the first Prydwen guild as I forgot that PL was on Excalibur during beta... good going Vae, keep up the good work :)

Tata!
Jup

J

Jupitus

... anyone got a link for a 'Deadmeat Society' website? I'd love to leave a message there for someone...

Thanks,
Jup.

P

- Pathfinder -

CoC is probably the oldest Albion Prydwen BETA guild :p Not that alot of people played on Prydwen, but still :)

Users who are viewing this thread