Guild House Tansfer

muppett

Fledgling Freddie
I am just curious . I am the GM of my Guild. The Guild house is on Excal/Mid and i am on Pryd/Mid. Will there be any issues with the transfer from Euro to Ywain?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
From the FAQ

# Will I keep my player housing? Will my personal vault transfer over? Will my guild transfer over?

* For the initial transfer to Mythic, all game information will be preserved so housing, vaults, and guilds are preserved. When we merge them into our NA system, they will be offered the same type of transfers as we currently offer to NA customers. Their vaults and property from their house will transfer as will the value of the deed to their old house. On the destination server, they will need to buy a new house. Guild transfers will be handled using the same mechanism as well.

Jaina

Fledgling Freddie
VERY IMPORTANT FOR GUILD LEADERS

If you have a guild house and either have a personal house or your character has a different home server from your guild's home server, you will want to create another character to transfer over your guild's house. Create a character on the guild's home server (the same server that the guild's house is on) and promote it to rank 0.

you can read all about it here:
Mythic Entertainment | Camelot Herald - Community News for Dark Age of Camelot!

hibblet

Fledgling Freddie
Think he means like before where you could not buy a house on pryd with a char from excalibur same as a ywain 1 char can not buy a house on say ywain 10,

but when you pack up the guild etc for the trip across the water you can prob place the GH where you are but make sure your chars land on the same ywain cause you cant have like your chars on ywain 1 and want to build your GH on ywain2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom