Guild homepages

O

old.Xarr

Just thought I'd ressurect the old thread from the official forums (and we all know where that thread went :rolleyes: ).

So post your guilds homepage here so everyone can check it out!

Odins Æresgarde has put down the old and in the making of a new one (Sortbane is pondering and tinkering).

Oh and Servants of the Lake, saw yours... I gotta say, that one was beatiful :)

T

Tiwaz

Didn't we have this thread here on this forum as well?

Oh, never mind, it in the signature.

O

old.Xarr

not sure if there is an existing thread tiwaz, but when in doubt post! :p

oh and i like your guilds homepage too! have everyone turned into html ninjas overnight or have making snazzy looking sites been easier all of the sudden?! :D

T

Tiwaz

Thanks, glad you like our site:)

I don't know about everybody else, but I sure ain't no ninja (html or otherwise:) )

Our page is made with a portal-system called PostNuke, which uses PHP. It's not that hard to set up, but costumizing it requires a little time and patience:)

M

Marcus75

Our guild is quite new and the site is only a start. It´s also located at guildportal at the moment. Depending on the development of the guild, we might move to something else.
Feel free to give feedback!

E

Elric IA

Website in the signature. I am temporary GM at the moment. I think if they ever do the Euro version of the Camelot Herald (Chronicles of Camelot?), then links should be available on the official site.

E

Elric IA

Just seen the silent death (Excalibur/Hib ranger/shade guild) one but I am sure they had a link for a page with Excal/Hib guild emblems.

S

Sortbane

!! Soon coming up for Odins Æresgarde !!

(just have to get my arse of the couch and finish that blasted webpage)

anyways, you can soon find us at:

http://www.odins.org

[edit: mid/excal]

S

Sortbane

Hooray.. Odins Æresgarde for Midgard/Excalibur has now been partly uploaded and we've gotten a nice little guild forum for those that are interested in our guild :)

Take a look @ www.odins.org and tell us what you think of the homepage and the guild in general ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom