Guild for a n00b ?

Siden

Fledgling Freddie
Hi all,

Picked up the game Friday evening. Enjoying it a lot so far, have a level 10 Pala who's currently working up armoursmithing.

Kind of lonely out there without a guild though. Are there any about who take fresh victims ?

Thanks,
Skek.

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Try Guardians of Light or First Cohort, they have lots of similar noobs for you to zerg with :flame:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
THe :wub: u got on excal is so much better than pryd :(

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Siden said:
Hi all,

Picked up the game Friday evening. Enjoying it a lot so far, have a level 10 Pala who's currently working up armoursmithing.

Kind of lonely out there without a guild though. Are there any about who take fresh victims ?

Thanks,
Skek.
welcome to excal and fh :>
dont listen to what most ppl say.
not sure about guilds currently curently recruting but try pm some of the larger ones ingame if u dont get a proper reply here.

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
Try Guardians of Light or First Cohort, they have lots of similar noobs for you to zerg with :flame:

awww the ubah and l33t dudes from the pagan death cult who pwn everybody and are really famous and and are the bosses of hibernia and who know everything about the game and each player is teh most ubah"wtf pwned u n00b" gamer .. pretty pls, can i be in ur guild .. pls .. pls /beg

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
ofc xan > me .. he is in pagan death cult and I want in to learn all their tricks .. and be ubah !!

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
Two of my mates here at uni recently started playing having watched me (imitating) playing. Not being one to powerlevel or fund someone's first character, I've subsequently pointed them in the direction of the Drakan Templars, whom my brother has had some characters with in the past. Very difficult to do better than them in my experience, great bunch and only too happy to show new players the ropes.

Triton

Fledgling Freddie
My guild Nosferatu Reges can sure use some more people , But since we aint so many active members left now , and the one who are left are mostly lvl 50
i dont think we would be much help to you.
But your welcome to PM any of us i you want to join

Earath

Fledgling Freddie
Thx to wildfire to recommending us - nice to know we're still regarded as a decent guild by ex-players :)

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Taen said:
ofc xan > me .. he is in pagan death cult and I want in to learn all their tricks .. and be ubah !!
PDC may not be some uber leet rp whore guild, but we sure aint a bunch of leetist zergers either.

I've been in my fair share of leet Rp whore guilds, but they grow tiresome after kiddy #4224 throws a strop cos he didnt get xxx RP's that day.

So I've decided to retire from running around owning your arse constantly, to just doing it occasionally, sorry for the dissapointment though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom