Guild Emblems

J

.Jos.

I recently(ish) made a guild named The Phoenix Syndicate and it seems to be that to pull in more members, Guild Emblems are in some way effective. What I do not want is a colour set/picture that is very similar to anyone elses.

I am going to be using the emblem in the third row going across and the fourth space down - the one-headed bird. As far as I know this is not taken. I would like to know, using this as reference, what sets are currently taken on Albion/Excalibur.

P

[PS]Venom

There are a HELL of a lot that are already taken. I would suggest using Nolby Pride's herald to display all the emblem in albion but due to GOA not updating the XML they've closed the herald for now.

I would tell you if that's taken by a big guild but can't load page atm :/

O

old.Ramas

I would suggest Nolby Herald for a quick cheat sheet of emblems, but it's been down a while due to no XML file from GOA.

2 headed bird is probably the same logo as strife and FC.

They go for green and brown cloaks respectively.

Just don't pick anything that's yellow with a silver chevron, we already have too many guilds with that combination.

/em stares at the nearest Flemish Lion.

J

.Jos.

Originally posted by Iycee

I am going to be using the emblem in the third row going across and the fourth space down - the one-headed bird.

Originally posted by old.Ramas

2 headed bird is probably the same logo as strife and FC.

That's probably okay then

T

Treniel-

theres about 10 guilds with the same logo or colours as FC now and of course they all accidently choose it..golden griffins have got to be the worse its near identical

S

sigh

Mezzz is ok he just want to be in a decent rvr guild, no one warmed to him, so he started his own, if you ask me elblems dont really do the talking, more the about of RP's and ofc the players involved, having said that, BF's elblem > all :p

A

Asha

Originally posted by sigh
BF's elblem > all :p

It goes well with purple. :great:

Just go to CS and look at the emblems if you're that worried (since XML is down).

J

.Jos.

Change

I am not going to stick to the one-headed bird for sure as I seem to be having trouble picking colours to go with it.

Again using the emblem previewer from the Catacombs could I have suggestions as to what people like?

Original though and Phoenix-orientated please, and also if anyone is interested in joining the guild, I have no entry limitations whatsoever.

O

old.Ramas

re: 1/2 headed birds.

whoops.

That's BF who havce the one headed bird then - don't know of anyone else?

M

m4rk

isn't strifes logo the 1 headed bird? Justice also have 1 headed bird I think.

H

hint

hmm well if its Pheonix related it has to be fire colours. so primary colour Red.

Secondry colour either White or Orange. and i would sugest the V patern.

J

.Jos.

I was thinking having the top left secondary colour (on the previewer) and the dark red/brown on the far right hand side as a [V] with the one head bird. Is this taken/similar to an existing one?

H

hint

aye could well work :)

can't say i have seen anything like it around. although lately i have noticed allot of guilds goingfor the V with a plain white background but then thats not really a problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom