Guild dedicated to roleplaying.

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
It's been a long time since I enlightened the masses about our society.

The Choir is a guild as any other but we enhance our experience while roleplaying. We all have some background from roleplaying but that is definately not a must. Thou we do require proper naming of your character within all imagination but nothing abusive or ridiculous. The attitude is considered mature and we respect the server language, english.

Also we frequently use the emotes, both inbuilt and our own (/em), restrict our speeches to in-game matters and real-life chatter is goes with /send. We avoid abbreviations and smileys. Absent is better then afk, /laugh is better then LOL and <smiles> is better then :).

This may seem like many restrictions but I assure you it aint that hard. We do all this to create athmosphere and enjoy the game even more.

Interested?
Talk to me, uncle Wilfrid or Fimboldt to seek apprenticehood. If wee not around please do inquire any other Choirboy.

or pop in at our new site

www.thechoir.fooldale.net

Thank you for your time and remember Quality before Quantity

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
What Dardamein couldn't say, of course, is that despite being Holy Brothers, The Choir is also fond of a few ales - I believe the phrase I heard from my sources was "awash in a sea of mead".

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Role-playing

I did a bit of role-playing in the housing zone last night - I ran around my village knocking on doors and running away.

Then I realised it told the occupant who was knocking.

Ah well, back to the drawing board...

Danamyr

Fledgling Freddie
legaoniel said:
I did a bit of role-playing in the housing zone last night - I ran around my village knocking on doors and running away.

Then I realised it told the occupant who was knocking.

Ah well, back to the drawing board...

LMAO :)

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I think it's great that you guys get 'in the game' more, and I'm sure it creates an atmosphere that is very enjoyable. I like to roleplay myself, and it's allways nice to see low lvl guys do it to get some cash from you :clap:
I don't know if I could do it all the time when I'm online though, like when you're in a bad mood or something. That's, imo, a big dif with other, offline, RPG's ; you get sucked up in the game's world more, because every other character you meet there (only NPC's) are allways roleplaying ofc and the voice acting, exciting music, movies, ... make it all come more to life then like in DaoC.
Anyways, I appreciate what you guys do ;)

best of luck with the guild!

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for your nice support and comments.

I'd just like to point out that we are not a new guild in any matter. The Choir in its current shape is about 1 year old and its predecessor, Testament of Sangreal, much older. Inbetween i had a interesting voyage with The Dragon-Fighters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom