Guild creation problem

Warlock

Fledgling Freddie
Yesterday we tried to create a guild on Camlann.
There were 8 of us, all near guild registrar.
Group leader typed /gc form <name>.
But Guild Registrar said something about "all 8 group members must be near me" or something like that :mad: wtf ? :mad:
We all were near that NPC, we tried to do it in Camelot, we tried to do it in Jord, we tried to swap group members in different orders.
Nothing worked :(

Any solutions plz ?

Marc

FH is my second home
Must be that one of the people in the group of 8 had left a guild (maybe start up guild) within the previous 2 hours. we had the same problem. Just wait 2 hours then you will be ok

B

Ballad

Warlock said:
Yesterday we tried to create a guild on Camlann.
There were 8 of us, all near guild registrar.
Group leader typed /gc form <name>.
But Guild Registrar said something about "all 8 group members must be near me" or something like that :mad: wtf ? :mad:
We all were near that NPC, we tried to do it in Camelot, we tried to do it in Jord, we tried to swap group members in different orders.
Nothing worked :(

Any solutions plz ?
Reason: One or more of your group had quit a guild in the last 2 hours.

Solution: Wait for 2 hours (played, not IRL time) and try again.

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Problem: Are u a troll or firbolg etc, becoz their not allowed to be GM's sorry, try buying a race respec, quite cheap nowadays.

jenifer

Fledgling Freddie
barevoose said:
Problem: Are u a troll or firbolg etc, becoz their not allowed to be GM's sorry, try buying a race respec, quite cheap nowadays.

who else thought this was TOO funneh :( ?

on a side not.. like the tohers sugested try waiting two GAME hours... if the problem persists then u must all relog :D

Bellona

Banned
jenifer said:
who else thought this was TOO funneh :( ?

on a side not.. like the tohers sugested try waiting two GAME hours... if the problem persists then u must all relog :D

your replies says: Im male

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
In the same way that all nice girls love a sailor, all net girls have a nob.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
guys you are noobs its a basic problem that can be fixed.....its in the camelot manuel

ok make sure you are all near the guild registra, then press CTRL+ALT+DELETE whilst puttting your face in egg yolk

B

Ballad

Bahumat said:
guys you are noobs its a basic problem that can be fixed.....its in the camelot manuel

ok make sure you are all near the guild registra, then press CTRL+ALT+DELETE whilst puttting your face in egg yolk
:eek7:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
nah its usually some idiot who wen you ask "who is the noob who has guild timer still on" does not answer...you can always tell its them as they run round the corner in tnn to the healer YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom