Guild cloaks...

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
...give them back please. Something got broken today. Ok technically yesterday now based on time of posting.

Please also fix guilds claiming keeps/objectives in non contested zones which means when that zone becomes contested that the timer is already well on the way to a domination zone lock. If a keep is claimed the timer should not start ticking until the zone becomes contested. Such is not the case at the moment.

Nate

FH is my second home
Mine works fine on K8P, there is a weird bug with certain people not able to be promoted though, and my IB can't (un-)assign standard bearers but people on the same rank can.

Nate

FH is my second home
try /guildpromote name nate
Aye often use that miri. Blue had an interesting one the other day where he could only promote one guildee with the UI and another only with the command.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
try /guildpromote name nate
We tried that... with weird results :(

I was changing a load of guildee's permissions the other day and it seems there's odd issues with different chars. For example on some ppl i used the guild roster interface and right click + promote worked fine for them then on others it wouldnt work (nothing happened whatsoever, no message, nothing) but the /guildpromote command worked for them (with the appropriate message).

To make it more weird on some chars neither option worked at all (even on same rank/level/permission chars) but when i went to retry a couple of minutes later the /guildpromote command worked fine - very VERY odd. I ended up changing probably 30+ chars/alts with about half done each way.

Never heard any problem with guild cloaks not working though - another spooky one. Just too many weird things going on since 1.2 imo.

*EDIT* lol Nate spooky timing :D

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Never heard any problem with guild cloaks not working though - another spooky one. Just too many weird things going on since 1.2 imo.

That one has been affecting me (and plenty of others I've seen around and about) since release. Sometimes zoning fixes it sometimes it doesn't, sometimes re-equipping the cloak works, sometimes it doesn't. It basically shows the guild emblem as if you'd chosen the 'default' option (ie pattern 1 emblem 1 etc). It did seem to be fixed last week but last night was back to its old annoying self. Not only is it irritating not to be able to see the real emblem but the default one is ugly.

One thing I have noticed though is that sometimes it shows the right emblem on others screens but the wrong one on mine. All very odd.

Other random bugs since 1.2 are the loss of alliance chat channels after zoning and my group window showing group mates as dead when they aren't(which seem to be bugs we had in DaoC at one time or other maybe they cut and pasted some dodgy code :) )

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
its not just the cloak its the heraldry system at large ..

Banners dont show the heraldry either and however many times we relog or re equip the cloak it still dont show
It shows in the banner setup screen but no where else

And it all worked fine before yesterday

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Aye it looks very like something got borked in the database merges that GOA were doing.

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Weve had this on and off for about a week or so now in B&Q. I posted a Bug and got a CSR reply saying it's a known issue and getting looked at.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
I'd really like them to fix the loss of Alliance speak/promotion rights/guild rank rights and cloak images that have been driving me nuts for the past week or so.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
The alliance chat issue has now crept into our guild as well. I noticed it on an alt last night.

zarbrina

Fledgling Freddie
Seems most the guild assigned permissions for guild ranks get messed up at the moment , I have all member and higher ranks is access to guild banks and being able to assign and unassign standard bearer and write member notes all of these as well as alliance chat often do not work atm can have 4-5 players online all in rank with same permissions and 2 or 3 can still use assigned permsions while the others online can't. I have had several time trying to change standard permissions or write notes with guild leader character to get back message that I can't do this and often have ot ask in guild chat for someone else to when i am in a situation that is not easily convenient to relog in.

I've also been told that when members are unable to take things from bank because permissions they should have are messed up the items they tried to remove disappear from the bank and do not turn up back in the bank or in their inventory.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Woot, guild cloaks fixed.

Cheers to the GOA techies that gave up their Saturday morning to fix this :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else had the guild chat issue? The prob we have atm is sometimes a char (of varying guild ranks) just can't talk in /g chat. We demote them 1 level then they can talk and then we promote them back to original rank and they can talk again as normal. It's not too bad when there's an officer online to demote/promote but kinda crap when there isnt tho :(

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Anyone else had the guild chat issue? The prob we have atm is sometimes a char (of varying guild ranks) just can't talk in /g chat. We demote them 1 level then they can talk and then we promote them back to original rank and they can talk again as normal. It's not too bad when there's an officer online to demote/promote but kinda crap when there isnt tho :(

Not having it in guild, but am having it in Alliance chat, have to relog to get it back, very annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom