Guild alliances

O

old.Galieran

Does anyone know if more than 2 guilds can be in a guild alliance??

Order Of Albion & Dark Knights (DK) are allied and we tried to ally with Order of Camelot(a low lvl offspring guild from Order of albion). At first Order of albion (OoA)invited order of camelot(OoC), but OoC was unable to either speak nor hear in the /asend. And yes we did set /gc edit 0 achear y & /gc edit 0 acspeak y.
Using /gc info OoC could see that they were allied to OoA and OoA was alliance leader.

Later on we tried to ally DK and OoC, but whoever of the 2 GM's that tried to invite into the alliance got the message, that the invited guild already was in an alliance.

A bit frustrating, is it really only possible to ally 2 guilds?

And why can't OoC hear the alliance chat?

Could it be that OoA and OoC's alliance is interpreted as a whole secondary alliance?

Erhard
GM, OoC
Tank

:confused:

O

old.Odysseus

Yes, several guilds (dunno excact limit, buf defo >10) can ally.
When inviting a new guild into alliance, the server must be reset for the new alliance partners members to hear /as.

H

Herbal Remedy

think the number of guilds in an alliance is upto 20

O

old.Galieran

Maybe its a bug, and it will be corrected in patch 1.48, 1.49, 1.50, 1.51. I think I better read the Patch release notes:))

Erhard
GM, OoC

H

Herbal Remedy

think it is bugged but servers being reset now so should work - hopefully (crosses fingers)

O

old.Killtoons

U can be leader of an alliance with up to 10 guilds thats defenetly for sure but u can't be alliance leader and follower at same time i belive, therefor if u start the alliance all your allieds will be followers so the start guild is the only inviter ;) if anyone else invites u it won't work ;)
Me thinks i'm not very experienced with AS managemnt ;)

O

old.Galieran

Thank you all:)

when I logged on today it suddenly worked, very strange. But I guess that it may be beacause of the resetting of the server.

By the way, does anyone know when the servers are reset or where I can read about it.??

Erhard
GM, OoC

A

Addlcove

Usually there is a post at camelot-europe.com AFTERWARDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom