Guild/alliance social

Rohrarum

Loyal Freddie
Guild and Alliance pages on /social doesn't seem to work right now, tried also using the normal skin like atlantis or classic but nothing happened. Any1 has the same bug?

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
it broke Satudray evening (18:36:13 to be precise) but should be working again. Let us know (one way or another) if it stops working again.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Can you define 'working again' Erivoss?

It is certainly back to how it was before Saturday but I still don't have a working Alliance tab (just shows guild list again), there are no pop-up tooltips on mouseover anywhere and the promote/demote buttons still only work for guildmasters (rank 0's) which has actually been the case since we first got the /social window despite other ranks having promote/demote rights.

Is this something yourselves and Mythic are looking into also?

Thanks

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
On reading my post back it could seem a little harsh which was definitely not the intention. It was meant to be informative and genuine, not a pop at anyone - certainly not Erivoss.

Just curious as to whether anyone else also has this problem?

Gamah

Banned
[GOA]Erivoss said:
it broke Satudray evening (18:36:13 to be precise) but should be working again. Let us know (one way or another) if it stops working again.

Do you have to shave your fur off in the summer?

[GOA]Erivoss

Dervish said:
Can you define 'working again' Erivoss?

It is certainly back to how it was before Saturday but I still don't have a working Alliance tab (just shows guild list again), there are no pop-up tooltips on mouseover anywhere and the promote/demote buttons still only work for guildmasters (rank 0's) which has actually been the case since we first got the /social window despite other ranks having promote/demote rights.

Is this something yourselves and Mythic are looking into also?

Thanks

working again as in player information appearing in the guild and alliance tabs of the social window.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
[GOA]Erivoss said:
working again as in player information appearing in the guild and alliance tabs of the social window.

I bet you got the hairiest back! :england:

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:

So will you at least acknowledge that it is NOT working for everyone? The bug I described above holds for everyone in Covenant of Zak and possibly our Alliance. It has been thus since 1.81/1.82 patch.

[GOA]Erivoss

Guild members not appearing in the alliance window - you need to get the guilds that have this problem to leave the alliance and then join it again. That should update all the information.

For the rest you'll have to keep an eye on the patch notes as if those things get fixed/changed, it'll appear in the patch notes first (these are not things we can fix ourselves).

Out of interest, did you ever RightNow any of these problems?

- English -

Resident Freddy
you get faster replies on FH than you do with RightNow, so i suggest he didnt and i dont blame him :p

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Out of interest, did you ever RightNow any of these problems?
At least 3 times with the usual cut and paste reply. It's amazing how no-one at RightNow was able to tell me this possible solution but posting on an 'unofficial' website brings your response from 'GOA'. I pay good money for DAoC which includes a premium for RightNow as a service - am I getting good value? Do you share your knowledge around up at GOA - I should have had this answer first time around with RightNow shouldn't I?

Just to be sure the problem we have is that we only see OUR guild and the alliance master guild in the Alliance tab - it's everyone else who can't be seen. This is the case for at least one other guild in the alliance they too only see themselves and the alliance master guild in alliance tab. Should i try the same solution?

[GOA]Erivoss

Dervish said:
Just to be sure the problem we have is that we only see OUR guild and the alliance master guild in the Alliance tab - it's everyone else who can't be seen. This is the case for at least one other guild in the alliance they too only see themselves and the alliance master guild in alliance tab. Should i try the same solution?

Leaving the alliance and then rejoining it should clear up the problem for your guild. Other guilds with the same problem need to do the same too.

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
Leaving the alliance and then rejoining it should clear up the problem for your guild. Other guilds with the same problem need to do the same too.
Absolutely spot-on :) we cycled through most of the alliance and all those who left/rejoined appear in the alliance tab. What would have caused this? Was it something in 1.81/1.82?

Thanks. :)

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Dervish said:
Absolutely spot-on :) we cycled through most of the alliance and all those who left/rejoined appear in the alliance tab. What would have caused this? Was it something in 1.81/1.82?

Thanks. :)

I wonder if it is because we use a 'parent' guild for alliance that rarely has anyone logged on - maybe if noone had logged on since patch it could't work out who should be in the alliance?

Tool tips still dont work but that might be my UI will have to check it on standard one when I remember (ie it no longer tells me how many rps guild needs to level up - not that I care :))

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
I wondered if it might be the parent guild thing. Maybe you have to do more than just log a char from parent guild once a week or so to keep it 'active' now.

Zagantia

Fledgling Freddie
Mine has stopped working again, was OK last time I logged in post patch but this evening there are no players showing in guild or alliance in social windows :mad:

Dervish

Fledgling Freddie
Zagantia said:
Mine has stopped working again, was OK last time I logged in post patch but this evening there are no players showing in guild or alliance in social windows :mad:
Different problem mate - when NO-ONE AT ALL appears in guild/alliance it's because it's either borked at GOA's and or the luverly devs there are trying to fix it. Or both of course... hold tight, it WILL be back soon.

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:

any news on the bugged cms/vaults/market explorer?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to bump old trhead - but did social go boom again or just for our guild/alliance?

Show no players on-line on guild tab

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Sorry to bump old trhead - but did social go boom again or just for our guild/alliance?

Show no players on-line on guild tab

Fixed again now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom