Guess Uppland just crashed?

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Yep. Think they must have upgraded the server from a toaster to a sandwich maker.

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Wheee - can't log in with any of my chars, because entier zone has crashed - looks like classic daoc is down atm :D

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
I blame the middies myself, I was minding my own business doing a bit of tapestry in the keep when wham in pour these gunthur lookalikes and crash the server....

pfft

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
idea, lets repeat this every day, as often as we can. lets make goa work night and day to reboot their servers, maybe then they'll figure it might be worth upgrading excal a bit more..

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Crimson LoneWolf said:
idea, lets repeat this every day, as often as we can. lets make goa work night and day to reboot their servers, maybe then they'll figure it might be worth upgrading excal a bit more..
Been done before and didnt make a blind bit of difference then.

Duvelken

Loyal Freddie
what will it be like when NF goes live? Seems the upgrade made the server very capable of handling it....NOT :flame:

Armus

Fledgling Freddie
Crimson LoneWolf said:
I'm guessing when NF does go live, this is exactly what will happen anyway. No need to organize it.

Avenhar

Fledgling Freddie
man , and i was just starting to have fun ....well besides the 10 sec delay between beeing able to cast....

considering they got all the new equipment i was expecting more out of the server :eek7:

how it gonna be when 1000 players hit NF at release day?

:m00:

Xandax

Loyal Freddie
Tharion said:
server upgrade was 2 new 10/100 mbit combo networkcards :D

Feels more like a 33.6 v.90 dial up :)

ALthough I fear it is as much to do with shappy coding from Mythic as with poor servers from GOA :(

Annoying not being able to log into "mainland classic" midgard daoc.
Can't even exit caves.

laand

Fledgling Freddie
Think how annoying it is for the 10fg of albs that logged at the relic ^^

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
this server cant cope with the alb zerg, tbh i think we should all be worried for NF

Avenhar

Fledgling Freddie
acctually was much more middies at the keep then albs from what i heared so wasnt the alb zerg this time

eather way if its like this in NF might as well scrap RvR of the to do list
:( :( :(

Snakester

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
this server cant cope with the alb zerg, tbh i think we should all be worried for NF

kindly crawl under the rock that spawned u and think up new shit to say than alb zerg blah blah , your like a scratched record which needs throwing away.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tootz

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:

Same old crap from someone who wasn't even there.

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
They weren't zerging anymore than the mids. Afaik, the mids had a much larger force.

Does that mean you can't whine about albzerg this time, Raven? Yes, it does. So what are you going to do then? Aha, just wait untill the very next chance you get. :p

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Coldbeard said:
Noticed it crashed but reckon it went up again fast ?
Nah was pretty slow coming up, took 15-20mins or more I guess?? summat like that.

We were just getting used to the 10-12sec lag when it went.. :(

Once again, Goods sold not of a merchantable quality.

Marc

FH is my second home
Raven said:

Raven, i used to respct you but your getting to be Hibernias version of glottis . Where you at fens last night? No, so kindly keep your oversized mouth shut. Last count there were 102 albs in BG (could of been a few more not in) and 136 mids on fens. Im blaming no one, its just that for whatever reason, the servers just cannot handle masses of people in one zone wether it be albs/mids/hibs

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
The server couldnt even cope with around 60-70 people porting to odins at the same time either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom