guess u all seen this

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
I dont get it :eek7: Explain please.. Its to earli for me..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
it means the rvr team lead is an alb. Not that it actually matters, its not as if team leads ideas ever get put into action.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
he's played all three realms for the past 4 years, probably got a far less biased viewpoint than most people.

So hopefully he'll be demanding they nerf the mids and hibs into the ground ;)
(erm, not that I'm biased...)

Note that the VN thread was from June - when his "job" was to be an alb only proponent. Now that he's being asked to represent all realms he'll hopefully be screaming and stamping about thanes or erm something underpowered in hib.... (aha mentalism that's the line)

Though I don't agree with him on snapshot - uber ability :) wouldn't say no if they moved it to crossbow spec mind you (say 42 skill) and gave them an RR5 of slightly more use to the average armsman.

Cleric one sucks, will have to see if it ever manages to proc post-patch.

Guess we'll have to see - he is a bit of a whiner but that's probably not his most shining VN moment ;) (given some troll bumped it out of the depths to say "OMG THIS TL SUCKS")

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
been reading that guys posts and tbh.. he doesnt really have a clue :/

check the albsection on VN and read for yourself if u have time.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
Cleric one sucks, will have to see if it ever manages to proc post-patch.

cleric rr5 is pretty good now as is. At least thats what friends playing clerics says.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Shike said:
cleric rr5 is pretty good now as is. At least thats what friends playing clerics says.

guess there'll be more tanks trying to kill me next patch too - at the moment it's mostly death by caster which the rr5 is thoroughly pointless for.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Agreed Shike, I guess he is trying his best to stay impartial and look at things from all realms point of view.

My problem is, that he seems so ... clueless. Like he have this idea in his head of what he would like the game to be, but not really "out there" seeing how it really is.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
guess there'll be more tanks trying to kill me next patch too - at the moment it's mostly death by caster which the rr5 is thoroughly pointless for.

US going heavily towards tanktrains now, casters are just used for util mainly. Banelords+new det+stoicism+charge3=casters get a new arsehole pretty damn fast. Make banelord less interrupting and casters would still work out just fine though.

Funny how history repeats itself in DAoC :)

Azathrim said:
Agreed Shike, I guess he is trying his best to stay impartial and look at things from all realms point of view.

My problem is, that he seems so ... clueless. Like he have this idea in his head of what he would like the game to be, but not really "out there" seeing how it really is.

pretty much exactly how I'm thinking :( He seem to be in his own lil fairyland sometimes.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
and cleric RA has been made better on US, not sure it has been upped on EU yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom