Guardians...

• Thread starter old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance
  • Start date
O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

Heya...

SOme of you reglar poster may have noticed my tag, previously Unseen in barrysworld...

I am Defiance, C.o of the guardians...

We have squyads In air attack , Counter Strike , Team fortress Classic , Planetarion, Starlancer And Now Unreal Tournament.

We have built Up a reputation in all the games we play as being tough opponents and fair sports :)

I just wanted to say hi on behalf of my team :D

To find out a little more, check the barrysworld team list under GUARDIANS.

I have 5 (including myself) of my seven members in UT on barrysworld now.. They are Cooger, gameruk, DFAbove, TEN and myself... and soon FeeBle and Hyphen will be here too.

At this Moment in time We ARE recruiting ... Yet it is skilled and able players we are looking for, sorry no newbies :(.

So if youd like to learn more or have a trial run at one of the most respected OGC's then Mail me at G-UT@r-i-p.co.uk

thanks for your time :)

J

Jace

Hi and welcome to BarrysWorld :) We'll have to arange a friendly some time, get some Team Deathmatch going . . . or CTF for the fainter hearted :p

O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

Haha...

Well i cant speak for my squad ...

But I Prefer DOM and AS , of which you dont do leagues for i see.

I dont know why nobody likes DOM, its Exciting !

Team Deathmatch with a mission ... whats not to like ?

And i was dissapointed in there only being 7 defualt UT AS maps...

Grrr !

Friendlies... Sure... Contact me here or on ICQ#64158024 ... check the clan webby, http://www.gdefiance.com

And im still looking for Two Top-notch Players

If you have alot of time to spare, a good ping , and ARENT a sniper ( because everyone Secretly rates themslve as a sniper and frankly i dont need more than two :p ) then please do talk to me...

~ Def

O

old.Mig

I like domination to,unfortenely I usualy find the server's empty ,at least the ones I have a decent ping.
Assault: errr.. I always miss the TL :)

O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

TL ????

Errr ... ?

There seems to be a sever lack of posting going on :eek:(

O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

Sorry , never sed that abbrieviation before :(

Why is hardly anyone posting , this is meant to be an active community !

J

Jace

It is, we're all too busy practising to kick your arse :p

O

old.Kez

practice? pffft, we all know I own you outright.

O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

Ah come off it :)

Im playing the gmae on adept tournaments now already done AS DOM and on the last level of CTF, stuck on DM - Galleon...

DAMN I HATE THAT LEVEL !

O

old.SUp3rFM

Galleon is pretty enough to hang on a wall.. but to play, Galleon is at the end of the row for me
buck.gif

O

old.[G-UT] C.O Defiance

Yeah i hate it its soooooo krap :(

Im stuck on it on adept still , and CTF November also on adept , as which i have set my squad homework for saturday :)

Thats one of my best ideas so far :D

O

old.Cooger

^^6 u seen his tag blimmey

isnt there a limit on the sig lines?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom