Guardian/Mail

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
More pidgeonholing by association.

Everyone who reads the daily Mail is a Nazi.
Everyone who reads the Guardian is a tree hugger.

I'm only interested in the truth and quite simply extract the facts and draw my own conclusions.

How many immigrants are we letting in and how many crimes do they commit compared to the indiginous population.
Are people let off with knife crime against sentencing rules?
I'm not interested in people's reaction to it or wether they think it's a sign of anything...is it true?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
68% Guardian
56% Mail

In reality I don't read either. They are as bad as one another for their frankly made up stories. The mail with it right wing crap and the Guardian for its left wing crap.

Neither have a very strong grasp of reality.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
More pidgeonholing by association.

Everyone who reads the daily Mail is a Nazi.
Everyone who reads the Guardian is a tree hugger.

I'm only interested in the truth and quite simply extract the facts and draw my own conclusions.

How many immigrants are we letting in and how many crimes do they commit compared to the indiginous population.
Are people let off with knife crime against sentencing rules?
I'm not interested in people's reaction to it or wether they think it's a sign of anything...is it true?

OK - it was just a bit of fun to pass 2 mins :)

Vae

Resident Freddy
I started off all guardian but there were times when I ended up more Mail which scared me. Ended up 64 Guardian/58 Mail.

Rather pointless though as a lot of polls I didn't care about.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
58% Guardian, 54% Mail

My Mail score was far too high for my liking. I'm going to take a bath right now contemplating whether I'll bother resurfacing to forever hide the shame. :(

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i read both, and telegraph, bbc news, bt.dk, politiken, the register and others

only way to get a good perspective on a story is to read from lots of sources :p

i got 50% Guardian 58% Daily Mail o_O

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
52% and 50%, what a well balanced questionaire of stuff i haven't the foggiest on :p

Helme

Resident Freddy
62G/44DM - don't read either, didn't have a clue about half of the questions mostly the ones relating to "celebrities". And really, Tiger Woods spitting on a golf course is an important enough qualifier in what kind of papers you read? Journalism has fallen low if so.

Chilly

Balls of steel
fuck me , how many questions? finished up on 50% guardian and 60% daily mail.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Same, does it ever fucking finish?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
thats 80% mail 150% sun reader then, not enough pictures for you obviously......

Surely you meant to say 1,000,000% godlike for not bothering with such hugely important intellectual teasers as:

What should happen next in the BT advert?

How do you like your man's chest best?

and my personal favourite:

Whose new haircut do you like best: Jennifer Aniston's or Justin Bieber's?

:eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I got bored with it. Where's the "I couldn't give a flying fuck" option for the celebrity questions?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
42 grd
58 dm

Pretty clear from the individual answers that there isn't much difference between the opinions of either.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Pretty clear from the individual answers that there isn't much difference between the opinions of either.

Pretty clear from the questions that nothing useful can be learned from this. :)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
In reality I don't read either. They are as bad as one another for their frankly made up stories. The mail with it right wing crap and the Guardian for its left wing crap.

Neither have a very strong grasp of reality.

Completely agree. Can't stand it when people bash the mail and preach on about what they read in the guardian and vice-versa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom