Guard of Valor Raid

Nattergal

Fledgling Freddie
Lo folks :)

I wanna get gov and i need 1 warrior + fop bb, got the rest.
We will be camping gov 3 times in a row so that all will get 1.
I will keep gov until we have all 3, and if any wants to leave they wont get a gov, if no replacement can be found we will /random for the gov we claimed.

PM me if up for this :)

Foffo 45 Shaman

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Santa's little helper said:
"You can run... But you will only die tired."

So sad to have a 10 year old countar strejk quote in sign, tbh.

So sad that u mention it. Ive never heard it before, and what has that Signature to do with this thread? My "lol?" was mentioned cuz this thread was funny. So put u and ur fekking mucous camperstrike game somewhere else. :flame:

Imagine urself to camp Danos 3 times in a row, and how many that would like to do that.

Santa's little helper

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
So sad that u mention it. Ive never heard it before, and what has that Signature to do with this thread? My "lol?" was mentioned cuz this thread was funny. So put u and ur fekking mucous camperstrike game somewhere else. :flame:

Imagine urself to camp Danos 3 times in a row, and how many that would like to do that.

I would like to do it. No problem there.

If you never heard it before, you gotta get out more.. or camp IRC.

Khrin

One of Freddy's beloved
well i could camp him np but thing is if i do someone else will come and pull him when he pops and then tell me to fo and die or smtng similar so even tho i'd like a gov and not mind camp it for others too i think this idea wont really work :p

Kirill

Fledgling Freddie
It's like a "lets make the raid to kill named warden/brehon right outide mtk! it's close, needs only 2-3 more ppl" :D

Chesnox

Fledgling Freddie
Late entry to the "Most Stupid Thread Ever" awards for October, surely....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom