GS help

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
I really need to get Golden Spear for my NS (Tomee) and am having no luck getting a grp to get this encounter done.

Would anyone be able to help me this thursday anytime from 20.00 GMT onwards providing encounter is up.

Or if any guild are doing it can i come along just for the encounter..

thx in advance

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I can come with bard (no fop tho) and I'm definite that Nuok will come as she needs credit for the encounter. PM me in game.

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
There are about 6 people in our alliance looking to do this encounter also.
It's mostly stealthers though, but I'm sure we could drag along a few tanks and healers.

/edit
just realised we are part of the same alliance hehe
I put a post on alliance forums, maybe we can get a better response than we did on Sunday.

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
hehe nice 1 m8, im on thursday as i said till late so that night would be ideal, I can also help others with my Sword & Shield Hero some other time as well jsut need credit on the NS first ;-)

Gesta

Loyal Freddie
If i'm on pm one of my alts and ill send a happy spamming ani over there to help you

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Nice 1 with all of us here we should be able to finally do it ;-).

Hey Hi Tigernach didnt know u still played thought you left years ago

Gesta

Loyal Freddie
nah just been monkeying around with alts and now concentrating on my 1st love...the NS ;)

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
The replies we have here are a start ,ill camp an alt at GS encounter and keep logging him on through the evening to see if it is up and if it is ill pm you guys ;-)

Might be lucky thx for offers of help, maybe cya ya thursday

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
i can help with my eld, i want the encounter :)

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Thx to all those that have offered to help, im going to check on the GS encounter tonight (23rd Sept)at around 8.15 GMT if its up maybe we can try then if not ill keep checking it throughout the evening in the hope it pops. I am hoping finally to get this encounter done.

thx again,

all help would be appreciated ;-) just hope the encounter is up knowing my luck it wont be lol

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I'll lead some people to ML5 g/steps at 6pm. After we're done I'll bring em over to help out :) (hope they'll be willing to... )

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Nice 1 ;-) ill be on with my NS Tomme ill pm you if encounter is up

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Just a note to thank everyone for helping my get this encounter done, much appreciated, shame the spear didnt drop but at least a lot of us got credit.

thx again folks;-)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I'm willing to help again if you need mate. PM me in game :)

Avindor

Fledgling Freddie
Not blaming anyone but are you really sure the spear didn't drop?

I thought the artifact drops every time in the Golden spear encounter unless it timeouts but then you wouldn't get credit either. Ask the team to re-check inventory ;)

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
yeah i was treasurer for loot and after I checked the reports it never showed up as dropping was well strange, said landrine had spear in the battle when we killed him the thing never dropped. But definately got credit ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom