GS Encounter

Vladamir

FH is my second home
We got the second mob to about 80% hps, then he ran off and just dissappeared, as did the third mob. Has this happened to anyone else? :|

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Have had same problem on several occasions. We have killed the 2 first mobs fairly fast 2 times. First time the 3rd mob disappeared right before we would engage it. Second time the 3rd mob vanished while we were fighting it when it were at about 95%!

I've done this encounter in the past numerous times and NEVER have we had the mobs disappear. We have taken our time and fought the mobs with both 1 fg, 2 fg and 3 fg. Recently we tried again with 1 fg optimized and 1½ fg optimized and I felt we were going through it rather fast compared to the tries in the past. Still they mobs vanished all of a sudden..

Cant be right this. A issue that might cause the problem, is that the encounter got altered in 1.68. I believe the succesfull attempts at GS were in 1.67 and the failed ones with the odd disappearing mobs were in 1.68. Seriously though, it cant be right that you need a zerg to blast through the mobs to be able to handle them all before the timer runs out..

Shadeyhodds

Fledgling Freddie
Focused this encounter 4 times now with cabby + 2 clerics (one with FoP). Now that the genies have a drag range you can stand outside their range and let cabby pet do all the work. It only takes 15 mins. Its very important also that you do the mobs in the correct order. Luckly it dont matter if ladrine gets the spear cuz he dies just as quick to focus even when fully grown.

emma

Loyal Freddie
Happened to me before.

Got final mob to 2% then it vanished :/ as you can imagine after an hour+ of doing the encounter for it to vanish at 2% hp we were kinda pissed.

So i guess the trick to this encounter is "ZERG" it.

If you take too long the mobs will reset, which means an 8+ hour wait for a repop.

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
1. Timer ran out? BS.

2. You were standing outside the "Golden Oasis" Area.

3. See "2."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom